Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I got the base down. Wife wants to paint my baby name, but I don't know.... I was thinking the goatse hands on the grey sides of the accent wall???

Please give suggestions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Do you have a baby? If not this is even more creepy than the original premise imho

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Dave_Indeed posted:

I got the base down. Wife wants to paint my baby name, but I don't know.... I was thinking the goatse hands on the grey sides of the accent wall???

I'm afraid I can't do that, Dave.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato posted:

Do you have a baby? If not this is even more creepy than the original premise imho

Believe whatever you need to believe.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
What is your baby-name, Dave? And why does your wife want you to paint it.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm assuming that's where you sleep? This is a no judgment zone Dave, so I'm ok with your fetishes.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Dave_Indeed posted:

Please give suggestions.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
there is no top

how are you going to trap the baby

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Minimalist Program posted:

What is your baby-name, Dave? And why does your wife want you to paint it.

My baby name Elliot. I'm artistic as gently caress and we entertained the idea but I think there are better ideas that every turd on pinterest hasn't done yet.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Dave_Indeed posted:

Please give suggestions.

Good work getting the giant robot ceiling titty installed already. Much more convenient than bottles.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Horseshoe theory posted:

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Thats actually a badass thing to paint above a crib but I would never waste it on a female baby.

Xaintrailles posted:

Good work getting the giant robot ceiling titty installed already. Much more convenient than bottles.

Thanks. I heard they can randomly die for no loving reason if you don't have one. It was a bitch because there was no electric running to that part of the ceiling so I had to get in the attic AND IT WAS SO SCARY AND DARK UP THERE.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Goatse

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
whats the weird grate on the floor?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

T.S. Smelliot posted:

That's a heat vent, you doofus!

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

T.S. Smelliot posted:

That's where they pump in the sleeping gas whenever the baby starts crying.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Dave_Indeed posted:

My baby name Elliot.

That's bad rear end, and also the name of my kid, seeing as how me and my wife liked it too.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Malcolm Excellent posted:

That's a heat vent, you doofus!

what? why the gently caress would you deliberately let heat in? :confused:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Grant DaNasty posted:

That's where they pump in the sleeping gas whenever the baby starts crying.

this makes much more sense

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

T.S. Smelliot posted:

this makes much more sense

Aren't you like a CPS dude who takes babies away and gives them to foster homes if ppl / goons even look at you funny??

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

That's bad rear end, and also the name of my kid, seeing as how me and my wife liked it too.

I'm a fan of masculine girl names for several professional and personal reasons. Plus if she doesn't like it we can just call her Ellie or Smellie so w/e.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
lmao mods knew

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Aren't you like a CPS dude who takes babies away and gives them to foster homes if ppl / goons even look at you funny??

I sure am man I get a big bonus per quarter for every kid I remove! I am assured of this by random weirdos that accost me at random places

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

lol look at this depressing gray communist crib

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Paint your baby.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
OP aren't you worried about having your baby on the first floor where it'd be trivial for someone like Aatrek to break in and steal your baby before you even have a chance to react?

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

500 good dogs posted:

OP aren't you worried about having your baby on the first floor where it'd be trivial for someone like Aatrek to break in and steal your baby before you even have a chance to react?

I would be worried about that if this nursery wasn't actually on the second floor.

#FUCKINGOWNEDFOREVERNOBEANCHILIFUCKYOUFOREVERSUCKMYDICK

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Dave_Indeed posted:

I would be worried about that if this nursery wasn't actually on the second floor.

Sorry that you live in an unsafe neighborhood where you'd worry if your baby was on the first floor.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

500 good dogs posted:

Sorry that you live in an unsafe neighborhood where you'd worry if your baby was on the first floor.

There is no neighborhood. There are cows across the street and that is all.

Dave_Indeed wins again despite your puppy dog drinking a pepsi avatar.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Dave_Indeed posted:

??? I still don't know why you'd be worried about the baby on the first floor Dave. Seems like an irrational fear or maybe paranoia are you schizophrenic?

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

500 good dogs posted:

??? I still don't know why you'd be worried about the baby on the first floor Dave. Seems like an irrational fear or maybe paranoia are you schizophrenic?

The answer is that I am not worried about your manufactured fake news.

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

Bareback Werewolf posted:

lol look at this depressing gray communist crib

seriously. I idk what to paint on the pink part of the wall, just rethink the entirely military grey rest of the babies room.

Unless you want your baby to grow up as some sort of desensitised drone, who am I to judge your parenting.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

That looks like a very, very expensive crib that your kid is going to outgrow in like 12mo tops, then you are going to have to chuck it in the trash.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Pawn 17 posted:

That looks like a very, very expensive crib that your kid is going to outgrow in like 12mo tops, then you are going to have to chuck it in the trash.

*steeples fingers*

WRONG.

It's convertible to a child bed, dick head. Whose retarded now?

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Dave_Indeed posted:

Cows are notorious baby eaters. Paint a cow on the crib to scare your child into a normal adult.

• Locked thread