Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Original (archived) recrutiment thread

Hey, I needed to reopen recruitment for this game, and needed an OOC thread in general, and the original thread got archived. So here is a new one

Fakeedit: I'm looking for a melee character app, preferably a striker. Please post apps here!

e: Game thread

Creation rules for new characters:
level 3
standard level 3 starting gear
inherent bonuses
free improved defenses
free expertise
free melee training
no themes
one background

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Mar 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Straight White Shark posted:

Are new characters still at level 1?

Should have mentioned that... Level 3 with standard level 3 starting gear.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

There is also a Discord server for the game that a couple potential new recruits are in... feel free to join!

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Sorry if this rains on everyones day but I'd prefer no pixies. Figured I should mention it.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Waci posted:

What DO you have against pixies?

I don't like tiny size shenanigans pretty much.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Dick Burglar posted:

What are you referring to when you say no themes? I feel like a bonehead for even asking this question. Stuff like Harper Agent, Knight Hospitaler and Sohei?

Right. They show up in CBLoader under dark sun themes.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Dick Burglar posted:

I haven't made a 4E character in a while, so I want to confirm something: normal level 3 starting gear would be 520 gold and magic items of level 2, 3, and 4, right?

Yep!

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

I realized I should probably annoucne a deadline... I'm gonna cut them off tomorrow (Sunday the 12th) at 11:59 pm, since it'll have been a solid week. If you need an extension because I announced so late, PM me here or on discord (preferably on discord).

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Hey guys, there's a few people that are close but need a little more time and we're not in a huge rush, so I'm gonna push the deadline back one day to Monday 3/13 @ 11:59pm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Thank you everyone for your interest! After a very hard decision, I'm going to go with K Prime with Kacht-ka!

• Locked thread