Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

after recent revelations ive taken to drawing a smile across my belly when i microwave ramen shirtless so it looks like a goofy face with nips for eyes and the fbi guy working the camera that day gets a chuckle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nobodygetshurt

Hacking tip: To reverse the wiretap, simply turn your phone upside down with the mic on your ear and the speaker by your mouth. You have now wiretapped the FBI.

alnilam

nobodygetshurt posted:

Hacking tip: To reverse the wiretap, simply turn your phone upside down with the mic on your ear and the speaker by your mouth. You have now wiretapped the FBI.

nobodygetshurt

It's usually just noises of gunfire and fax machines.

nobodygetshurt

Buster: I hate living here with the FBI, also they might be listening in on this call.

FBI maid (away from the phone): Can I throw out this yogurt, Mr. FBI?

FBI: Sshhhh!

Me: First off, Buster I think it's time you moved out. And secondly, you don't want to take any chances with yogurt, FBI. Just throw it out.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I GOT RICKROLLED BY MY MICROWAVE NOT FUNNY

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Space Taxi
My FBI lamp microphone is broken.

Is there a warranty hotline I can call or do I have to send it back to FBI headquarters?

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Space Taxi posted:

My FBI lamp microphone is broken.

Is there a warranty hotline I can call or do I have to send it back to FBI headquarters?

lamp microphones fall under the purview of scientology, so just go external and ask Xenu for a refund

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sing Along

by Athanatos
not that it does much good, Xenu always says no to refunds

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Socks4Hands posted:

not that it does much good, Xenu always says no to refunds

:master:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Taxi
Stop this is the FBI! Are you sure you want to be seeing Janet behind Lucy's back like that?

• Locked thread