Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I knew the OP was a big time fail numbnuts before I clicked the thread but I didn't think he would prove it in less than one post, while asking an extremely basic question about the best Lumines game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Let's shoot his balls of with a tommy gun.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It would be awesome if he looked down at the bullet holes in his pants and said Ha you missed. And Wormskull: "Oh, Did I?" and then the balls would fall out of his shorts.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Im getting hype as hell thinking of this.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

*larru waking up to two gigantic balls in his sewer perch* here are the balls i ordered

At first I was like "Gigantic?" :eyebrowraise: but then I remembered that Larry is one inch tall lol.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*wiping tear from eye* Ahhh.. Stupid rear end tiny loving Larry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Theres no way hed be able to reach the pedals. You forget that hes less than one inch tall