Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

mysterious frankie posted:

You ironically need some high level English skills to understand the fifth grade level wiener trash that flows our of our potus' mouth.

TRANSCRIPT

TRUMP: Ok, Putin, it's like this... I'm gonna tell you, and you're really going to love this, because let me tell you. This thing is just... the best and let me tell you something else. I've talked with a lot of top guys on this and they all agree. Terrific.
---
VIETNAMESE GUY: We're gonna need to call in the Stupid People Windtalker to figure out if this is code or what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Trump's speech reads like a bad translation in an old videogame so I can see why if you're the person working to translate it you'd get the feeling you hosed up somewhere reading back on it

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

eatenmyeyes posted:

...why hasn't any substantive evidence been presented?

Because Donnie made it up, you loving inbred.

He didn't make it up, he latched on to a conspiracy theory because it makes him look like a victim instead of a colossal fuckup. Trump doesn't give a poo poo about evidence, only winning. It's not yet guaranteed that even if it's false (and of course it's loving false) that he won't still be able to pull a win out of this. Already it's to the point of "Ok so maybe he did those wiretaps, but now those wiretaps". poo poo could still become a major problem even if Obama is in the clear legally.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Fullhouse posted:

Trump's speech reads like a bad translation in an old videogame so I can see why if you're the person working to translate it you'd get the feeling you hosed up somewhere reading back on it

so what i'm hearing is trump is rufus shinra

eatenmyeyes
Mar 29, 2001

Grimey Drawer

breaklaw posted:

He didn't make it up, he latched on to a conspiracy theory because it makes him look like a victim instead of a colossal fuckup. Trump doesn't give a poo poo about evidence, only winning. It's not yet guaranteed that even if it's false (and of course it's loving false) that he won't still be able to pull a win out of this. Already it's to the point of "Ok so maybe he did those wiretaps, but now those wiretaps". poo poo could still become a major problem even if Obama is in the clear legally.

I'm just continually baffled by how Trump keeps doubling down and and invariably fucks it up.

Oh, and sorry if I came off as hostile. I didn't mean to direct my comment at you personally.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

eatenmyeyes posted:

I'm just continually baffled by how Trump keeps doubling down and and invariably fucks it up.

Oh, and sorry if I came off as hostile. I didn't mean to direct my comment at you personally.

donald still thinks like a celebrity, he thinks he can just talk poo poo on twitter like before and it's just shouting into the void, winning twitter arguments, pointless garbage

and he thinks president is just another level of celebrity, whoa, 20 million more followers, nice!

so he literally doesn't understand that the president of the united states tweeting something actually carries consequences far the gently caress beyond celebrity piss wars, and he never will

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
what if they arrest you for rape charges OP

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Duscat posted:

donald still thinks like a celebrity, he thinks he can just talk poo poo on twitter like before and it's just shouting into the void, winning twitter arguments, pointless garbage

and he thinks president is just another level of celebrity, whoa, 20 million more followers, nice!

so he literally doesn't understand that the president of the united states tweeting something actually carries consequences far the gently caress beyond celebrity piss wars, and he never will

no, he won't, and when i catch him on the russia poo poo, class will finally be in session

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

What if thing huh what then

What if, the thing

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

The Brown Menace posted:

What if, the thing

Barry had two episodes of The Apprentice saved to his TiVo.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
what if obama unhinged his jaw and and his annelid form leapt out and implanted himself into trump would he be president again?

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

The Brown Menace posted:

What if, the thing
hot take: thing is good

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

BexGu posted:

Go on.........

Obama was a bad president.

https://www.wired.com/2013/05/doj-got-reporter-phone-records/

That photo of Holder. lol

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

The same eye cannot both look up to heaven and down to earth.

breaklaw posted:

The only way this would be acceptable is if they were tapping the Russians and caught Trump people on the taps. Not Trump, and not Trump Tower. If they really got a warrant to tap his campaign headquarters then the judges who granted the warrant should be investigated as well.

Not really. Anyone with hundreds of millions in real estate deals across the globe should ideally be tapped.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

mugrim posted:

Not really. Anyone with hundreds of millions in real estate deals across the globe should ideally be tapped.

Has Hillary released her phone records yet?

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

rudatron posted:

I had figured you for a thing revisionist

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

rudatron posted:

alternatively: thing is bad and now I am angry on the internet, drive thru guy

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Phobophilia posted:

what if obama unhinged his jaw and and his annelid form leapt out and implanted himself into trump would he be president again?

Nobody can be president for more than 2 terms.

No BODY

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Tunicate posted:

Nobody can be president for more than 2 terms.

No BODY

so what I'm hearing is, when Trump leaves his corporeal body in an explosion of piss and becomes pure consciousness, we are all screwed

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

what if he got a warrant and did it legally because in addition to being republican presidential nominee, trump is/was also a piss gargling russian spy

:same:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
what if the moon was made of barbecue spare ribs?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

what if the moon was made of barbecue spare ribs?

I wouldn't be able to go there, I'm a vegetarian :smith:

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
what if anime became real op

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Phobophilia posted:

what if anime became real op

anime is real and donald trump is president of the usa

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
What if it's deeper than just wiretapping

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/840373725388251136

“President Obama himself said he was going to stay in Washington until his daughter graduated,” Kelly said at the event in remarks caught on video.

“I think we ought to pitch in to let him go someplace else because he’s only there for one purpose and one purpose only, and that is to run a shadow government that is going to totally upset the new agenda.”

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
GOP Lawmaker: "If you refuse to spill your vital energies into women or onto the floor like Onan, you can build up a tremendous amount of power."

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Prav posted:

anime is real and donald trump is president of the usa

but you repeat yourself

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
NSA already wiretaps everybody.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I'd hate to be the agent assigned to monitoring me. I bet they got all excited about an interesting leftist, possibly colluding with organizations of note based on online presence, then the reality set in quick that it was going to be a detail mainly concerned with chronicling a bald loser's travels to and from a couch. There's a ton of us out there running our mouths on the internet too, so there's probably an internal nickname used by agents unfortunate enough to get assigned to monitoring us, like Che Costanza or lovely Lenin.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Counterpoint:

Nobody works in the goddamn government at the moment because the Trump admin won't hire anybody.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

shithead careerists mad that they're not getting their pound of flesh quickly enough

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
what if obama wiretapped trump's microwave

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

mormonpartyboat posted:

what if obama wiretapped trump's microwave

THE INTERNET OF THINGS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

breaklaw posted:

What if it's deeper than just wiretapping

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/840373725388251136

“President Obama himself said he was going to stay in Washington until his daughter graduated,” Kelly said at the event in remarks caught on video.

“I think we ought to pitch in to let him go someplace else because he’s only there for one purpose and one purpose only, and that is to run a shadow government that is going to totally upset the new agenda.”

lol its like nixon and the brookings institute

• Locked thread