Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
yospos what is some good food in your area that you like to go to for a nice relaxed business meeting or maybe to meet with vendors over a good meal, share some good food places or gas this thread if you want to i won't be mad at you

you can also post good recipes or something i don't know what i'm doing with this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i had chino bandido today. it's mexican chinese fusion

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
we went to fogo de chao for a team lunch, i ate a lot of steak

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
sorry op, i only eat food that i prepare myself

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
SOYLENT

TICKET CLOSED

THREAD OVER

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

hifi posted:

i had chino bandido today. it's mexican chinese fusion

i try to go there every time i visit, it's v good

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
im having a rice cake with laughing cow, op

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I'm eating a piece of cheese with dried hot peppers in it right now

buttchugging adderall
May 7, 2007

COME GET SOME
I ate a baconator tonight and now I can't stop going to the toilet.

A+ would baconate again.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i eat pho inisde a little wooden boat
or mexican from any type of truck

highly recommended

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

today i drank too much and burned the poo poo out of dinner

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i like taking visiting coworkers out to a place called nadu and it's basically this:

it's good because it tastes great and you pick whatever you want inside so it's easily adjusted for vegetarians or people who don't eat pork or beef or whatever

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

fart simpson posted:

i like taking visiting coworkers out to a place called nadu and it's basically this:

it's good because it tastes great and you pick whatever you want inside so it's easily adjusted for vegetarians or people who don't eat pork or beef or whatever

that looks nice

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Slippery Tilde
like the food pyramid but for mountain dew and doritos and taco bell that incorporates doritos

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I've been drinking a lot of tang lately. you can get 3 pitchers of tang for $2

if I have to drink anymore tang I think I'm going to go apeshit

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
You can make really good cheese dip with pepper jack and sodium citrate, but it will make you look like this guy.

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

tk posted:

You can make really good cheese dip with pepper jack and sodium citrate, but it will make you look like this guy.

uh, don't listen to this big liar, sodium citrate will NOT help you lose weight

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
I like eating at the various small businesses in my cities downtown OP

when I'm not eating at home or at my desk :smith:

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

:golgo:
EVERYONE EXCEPT THE HOT WOMEN
:golgo:
kimchi bulgolgi tacos are p good

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

angry_keebler posted:

lol

TED BUNNDY
May 30, 2009

SO HUNGRY
Pork Pro
just ate a turkey sandwichw ith bacon and i feel like a million bucks

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

i eat a lot of sandwiches and cannot contribute anything to thsi thread

namaste

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

angry_keebler posted:

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
Taquitos

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

theres a deli around here that accepts bitcoin op

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
scottish girl at work encouraged me to try haggis and she got me a can of it and it legit looks like dog food and tastes half way between mince (ground beef) and pate and i put it in a sandwich with siracha sauce for some scottish/SEA fusion cuisine and then slammed it in the sandwich press

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

lol canned haggis

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe
i want some good tacos

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Slippery Tilde

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

hell yeah

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

carne asada fries

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

boy do I ever dislike this guy

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

hifi posted:

carne asada fries

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

akadajet posted:

boy do I ever dislike this guy

you really should have more self-respect

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

OldAlias posted:

lol canned haggis

apparently she knows her poo poo and the stuff the4y make at the deli sucks?? idk

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
when I get home I'm going to post about some colonial American foods

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
ok, so! food has evolved a lot over the last couple hundred years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMh0nU1bUIk

the channel is pure gold

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010