Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
For the record, I will publicly "call-out" anyone who actually goes a week without actions and specifically attempt to reach them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

If our glorious mod is willing to push the start time a little bit I can play tonight, but it would need to be like 6:30/7:00PM PST, which I know is late for otha people.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

This is less the mod and more us needing to sync our schedules.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Flying Leatherman posted:

So, uh, DBD, Anarc, you guys alive?

I'm still alive.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

The real enemies on myst are microphones, clearly.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

We defused the bomb.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
It was very scary, but we did it!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Deadbeat Dad posted:

I'm still alive.

So what happened?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
what happened in channelwood with the bomb and all? are you still trapped there?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Bomb was sort of a side mission type thing. It's been diffused and we're back to XCOMing around the place. Still lots of angry dudes that are now more angry that we killed a bunch of them.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

This is a very strange game.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
#general audio log

(Silence truncated.)

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Transcript please! :sun:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
It's us playing Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes.

It'd be hard to transcribe since it's a bunch of "uhhhh okay hang on red blue white white red, okay wait let's go back to morse code dash dot dot dot dash dot"

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
asiina just doesn't want you to hear her say mean things about you pod

don't be bamboozled

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

What is this garbage?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

If pera sends me the file I can work on a transcript over the next week.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Due to numerous requests (and a very behind Spectator Doc) I am canceling Monday's deadline and effectively extending 10.7 out all the way to Wednesday, April 19. A lot of folks have religious stuff and I'm a little behind on things I'd like to polish so we find ourselves at mutually-beneficial purposes.

As an aside, I'll link anyone to anything they'd like to read in the Library during this period whether or not they're standing there.

peramene fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Apr 15, 2017

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Everyone should read all of the books they are very good.

Also I'm about half way through transcribing the Windmill thing, just taking a little break. Should be done by this afternoon.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

The eager note on my door said “Call me,
call when you get in!” so I quickly threw
a few tangerines into my overnight bag,
straightened my eyelids and shoulders, and

headed straight for the door. It was autumn
by the time I got around the corner, oh all
unwilling to be either pertinent or bemused, but
the leaves were brighter than grass on the sidewalk!

Funny, I thought, that the lights are on this late
and the hall door open; still up at this hour, a
champion jai-alai player like himself? Oh fie!
for shame! What a host, so zealous! And he was

there in the hall, flat on a sheet of blood that
ran down the stairs. I did appreciate it. There are few
hosts who so thoroughly prepare to greet a guest
only casually invited, and that several months ago.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yeah, why don't you put that one about the ears on display, too. It'd go well in here.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Where did you all find the first two linking books? We're hoping to find somewhere a bit more pleasant next.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Poque is still alive, right? Why didn't you report who lost the duel with him on who could put up the worst poo poo :v:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
No I died. :rip:

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
please no deathposting

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
:hb:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

peramene posted:

#general audio log

(Silence truncated.)

Podima posted:

Transcript please! :sun:

I transcribed it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a7FMs2n1oKVV8n5W0ko--PTzSXN-TbFR6OuVDvdSWdo/edit?usp=sharing

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Birdstrike posted:

m as in mancy

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
what the gently caress is going on in there? :stare:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I killed AR.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

He dragged me into a duel and I finished it, since he revealed he intended to kill most of the players here through Asiina. I may have been underhanded in the way I took care of the situation, but he's dead now.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Max posted:

He dragged me into a duel and I finished it, since he revealed he intended to kill most of the players here through Asiina. I may have been underhanded in the way I took care of the situation, but he's dead now.

what does that mean exactly? :stare:

I can't really disapprove of your methods obviously, but what did he say?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
AR, you've broken my heart.

Why did you lie to me, I thought you had reformed.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

His win condition is to kill 2/3 of the players in the game. I have the opposite, and need to keep more than 1/3 alive. He intended to buddy up with Asiina and convince her to spill more and more blood. We had a long argument/conversation, and full disclosure, we could have both lived, but I didn't want that. I'd rather take out the predator to stop him from killing more.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

He did reveal that he had a need to see 2/3rds of the people on the expedition die but said he had renounced his ways and just wanted to play normally. He and I never discussed killing people as much as he did encourage me to seek out justice when I was planning on joining the "kill Viva" mission before the power went out.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Asiina posted:

He did reveal that he had a need to see 2/3rds of the people on the expedition die but said he had renounced his ways and just wanted to play normally. He and I never discussed killing people as much as he did encourage me to seek out justice when I was planning on joining the "kill Viva" mission before the power went out.

Yeah, that was gonna be his method.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

His win condition is to kill 2/3 of the players in the game. I have the opposite, and need to keep more than 1/3 alive. He intended to buddy up with Asiina and convince her to spill more and more blood. We had a long argument/conversation, and full disclosure, we could have both lived, but I didn't want that. I'd rather take out the predator to stop him from killing more.

Let's also be totally honest here in that you were both each other's outlive wincons, so it wasn't a selfless act or "for the good of the game" that you killed him.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

That is true but I have been actively avoiding him this game until you vouched for him. I was hoping he'd just die on his own while I hid. So it's a mix of both. But again, he came at me. I'm not gonna let that go.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I vouched for him because he promised me that he didn't want to do that. He wanted to just continue to play out the game, and we've been together since the very first day where he hasn't done anything aggressive at all, which is why I'm having trouble believing it went down like you said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
FYI for people at or near the library, did anyone link back in just now?

We heard a linking sound here, but it could have been linking to somewhere else.

• Locked thread