Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
forge
Feb 26, 2006
VOICE CHAT HERE https://discord.gg/36nAKWC

please play:

This game is exactly like in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94kj8Z7rw4o

If your like me and you can't figure out why runescape always has 7000 viewers on twitch.. prepare for albon online. It's exactly like runescape but better and all the lovely runescape guilds are now playing it. So it's sure to be a fantastic game on release.

If you want to play this game use Suxpool's referral so he can get rich because unlike the rest of the assholes here, he'll probably play on release.
https://albiononline.com/?ref=M6UTXFVGS6

forge fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Apr 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
omg, da best game ever. totally not bad.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

2DCAT posted:

omg, da best game ever. totally not bad.

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
I want something good to die for...to make it beautiful to live
https://albiononline.com/?ref=M6UTXFVGS6

put my referral in the OP this time you have enough gold

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
people are still buying this game? :thinking:

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

Blazing Zero posted:

people are still buying this game? :thinking:

How is :thinking: not an emote here yet?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

CompeAnansi posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I was fooled for twenty bucks and admit it.

Death to early access.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

CompeAnansi posted:

SA's early access emotes are live, friend. get in on the ground floor today!

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

When?

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002

AO Forums posted:

Galahad is going live on Monday (March 13) at 12:00 UTC for our Legendary Founders, Tuesday (March 14) at 12:00 UTC for Epic Founders and Wednesday (March 15) at 12:00 UTC for Veteran Founders.

7am EST. See you there Rugz

edit: I get off work at 6:30am est and have monday/tuesday off so I no bullshit spent 70$ to upgrade to Legendary founder. Like, for real

Suxpool fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Mar 11, 2017

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

Suxpool posted:

7am EST. See you there Rugz

edit: I get off work at 6:30am est and have monday/tuesday off so I no bullshit spent 70$ to upgrade to Legendary founder. Like, for real

But why.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

3 days till I can enter green zones again.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

CompeAnansi posted:

cos 2DCAT is stealing it from C-SPAM and they have all asked this question too~

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Lastgirl posted:

cos 2DCAT is stealing it from C-SPAM and they have all asked this question too~

That's a p bold accusation. Let's just say I need to borrow a certain number of thinking jaypegs from the guild bank for a test of sorts.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
where were you on the day Albion Online launched

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Lastgirl posted:

where were you on the day Albion Online launched

that's pretty dope

3 days remain

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

So trying to plan out for this beta, is farming mobs solo a viable strategy for silver? I want to avoid running around gathering/crafting this time. Also passive income from farm is nice but Farmville. And t2 mat running to black/red cities is nice income but boring. Basically I want to know if grinding mobs solo can compete or waste of time.

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002

Keegers posted:

So trying to plan out for this beta, is farming mobs solo a viable strategy for silver? I want to avoid running around gathering/crafting this time. Also passive income from farm is nice but Farmville. And t2 mat running to black/red cities is nice income but boring. Basically I want to know if grinding mobs solo can compete or waste of time.

It's been viable in the past to camp certain yellow zone dungeons and kill the bosses every hour as they respawn. Easy to do while being semi-afk most of the time. As to whether or not that'll be viable with this new patch, we'll see. gently caress crafting, but running around gathering can be pretty fun. Go for leather, get up to t5 where you can start harvesting 4.3 and 4.4 and stop gathering everything you find. Just go for the premium hides and keep moving. Gives it more of a treasure hunt feel than a grind, and I got rich A F last beta doing this.

Suxpool fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Mar 11, 2017

Knightsoul
Dec 19, 2008
Is this the game for me if I hate myself? :dukedoge:

walruscat
Apr 27, 2013

Guess it's worth seeing if the game's still poo poo. Don't remember how dumb I was when I bought early access, so not sure what day I can start. I remember having maybe a horse and some dumb special gear I could claim. So Im probably a mid tier idiot.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

Knightsoul posted:

Is this the game for me if I hate myself? :dukedoge:

yes

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer
Do we still grind skeltals for gems for endgame - or has that changed

forge
Feb 26, 2006
I got no gems from T4 skeletals.. so not sure thats still in the game.

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
no gems no glory

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
for people like me who are either too stupid or too lazy to get much into the theorycrafting side of things:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O16RLlMCJPQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqFG5eaWHUk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOdetrUc-J4

this fella's doing a series of videos on the gear changes for the new beta to help you decide what you wanna roll this time around

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Pierson posted:

I was fooled for twenty bucks and admit it.

Death to early access.

forge
Feb 26, 2006
THis is the best game currently on the market.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

forge posted:

:eyepop:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

uhmmmmm

Ninogan
Apr 2, 2012

forge posted:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

https://albiononline.com/en/update/galahad

:thinking:

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Albion or Zelda. Think I'm going to play more Zelda let me know if this beta is any better. Maybe I'll check it out in a few days when it's dead. Pop dies off super quick in betas because wipe.

Shodai
Aug 18, 2006
I'm taking a wait and see this round.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Shodai posted:

I'm taking a wait and see this round.

Only thing I want to test is the new pve carebear option vs open world pve. Hoping the reward is like 10-20% that of open world.

wraith_5_
Aug 25, 2003
Ill be testing my 4-plot of stalls in Ft Sterling aka Jita

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
so is this good now or what

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
progression in this game is super easy holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PsychicToaster
Jan 12, 2010
Forge is ruining Albon Online

• Locked thread