Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

What is an anal fissure but an internally-installed bidet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

flavor.flv posted:

What is an anal fissure but an internally-installed bidet

A miserable pile of blood cots. Wipe at thee!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Sockser posted:

You don’t need power
That’s silly

You don’t even need hot water

Early in pandemic I bought a bidet because shortages, and I started going through a roll of TP in three months instead of like... two weeks

Good times

Yeah this.

Sure the electric ones are probably nice but they are expensive

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
Thanks thread for reminding me to buy a bidet. I'd been thinking about it since we bought our house back in May and I am looking forward to it

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Bidet blasting dookie all over the back of your balls and the front of the toilet

All day never stopping

edit: the bidet is the air one right like a quieter air horn

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Everyone get a bidet. Everyone who has only ever wiped: shut the gently caress up you're out of your element.

And yeah, you can get fancy powered heated nonsense but the proletariat bidet it cold water and uses only your water pressure to accomplish the task (and to install you need to know where the water shut off is, a scrrwdrive, adjustable wrench, and Teflon tape... It's super easy and anyone can do it!)

Only down side is you'll feel loving disgusting whenever you have to poop somewhere without a bidet. On vacation it's an automatic shower after a BM.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Best part about having a bidet is if you get thirsty while you're popping you can have a quick slurp

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Cocaine Bear posted:

Only down side is you'll feel loving disgusting whenever you have to poop somewhere without a bidet. On vacation it's an automatic shower after a BM.

Which, again, is how I managed in Costa Rica

I'm not throwing it in the drat trash

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Cocaine Bear posted:

And yeah, you can get fancy powered heated nonsense but the proletariat bidet it cold water and uses only your water pressure to accomplish the task

As someone who has done both, no. The cold water ones do not work nearly as well. If the task is "clean poo poo off my rear end" then those water pressure ones do not accomplish the task.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

CainFortea posted:

As someone who has done both, no. The cold water ones do not work nearly as well. If the task is "clean poo poo off my rear end" then those water pressure ones do not accomplish the task.

More pressure. And I've used heated ones and they are absolutely a luxury but I'm talking spending 30-50 bux and never having to buy TP again. You can always upgrade when you got some spare cash!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
How effective are the cheap ones for very hairy people with a poor diet?

Asking for an imaginary friend

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

If you feel you cannot afford a bidet you can repurpose one of your old super soakers into a clencher cleanser

Especially if you have one of the really expensive ones that had a backpack attachment on account of it has the hose already

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

The Bloop posted:

How effective are the cheap ones for very hairy people with a poor diet?

Asking for an imaginary friend

That snuffy has seen some poo poo.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I still never got a straight answer from anyone on SA about what they do with their rear end towels or for guests.

I think if I had a private bathroom that wasn't also for guests it would feel like a much better idea

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I don't have an rear end towel I pat my balloon knot dry with toilet paper

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

I come and personally wash my guest's pooper with the bidet so that they too can experience the magic.

https://mobile.twitter.com/travisakers/status/1388485151018061827

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

I just installed a Toto Washlet C200. Would recommend.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Okay but moist towelettes aka baby wipes is a pretty good poor mans rear end cleaner ngl.

Just dont flush em.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I use a pumice stone to keep my taint squeaky clean.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

RFC2324 posted:

they may be cheap, but I physically cannot install one in my apartment!

well, I guess I could run extension cords, but that seems bad

You don't need power unless you're trying to buy one of the fancy Japanese ones that talk to you or something.

Android Apocalypse posted:

I'm tempted to jump on the bidet train but lately I've had some serious mud butt & I'm concerned how easy/difficult they are to clean.

Shouldn't be much harder than the toilet itself. The ones I have include the ability to run water over the spray nozzle as a form of self cleaning, but you'll still probably need to wipe or scrub it occasionally.

The Bloop posted:

I still never got a straight answer from anyone on SA about what they do with their rear end towels or for guests.

I think if I had a private bathroom that wasn't also for guests it would feel like a much better idea

I use the Tushy brand bidets and accessories. For my guest bathroom, I have their bamboo toilet paper (which doesn't disintegrate immediately upon contacting a wet surface), and their Stand + Tissues, which is basically an upside down kleenex dispenser, so guests can just pull a couple out as single use butt towels.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

And then, because the purpose of a bidet is ostensibly to avoid the use of toilet paper, wash them down the sink

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

pseudorandom posted:

I use the Tushy brand bidets and accessories.

I prefer Bang Bus brand toiletries

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Ok, but how do I use a bidet? Like, I get it sprays water on my butt, but do I need to spread my cheeks? Will it get the inner cheeks too, or just the anus? Won't the poo poo fly everywhere and/or onto my balls? Do I let my undercarriage air dry, or do I still wipe to dry?

Legit asking.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Keep a basin of soapy water and squat into it

change it weekly

better for the environment

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Y’all act like you don’t just poo poo in the shower and smoosh it down the shower drain with your hand.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
You pat your rear end dry afterwards unless you've got a fancy reverse-fart-machine air drier. This still uses less toilet paper than just wiping, and also leaves your rear end cleaner which is the actual point of using a bidet despite what some gross-rear end goon claims.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

rydiafan posted:

Ok, but how do I use a bidet? Like, I get it sprays water on my butt, but do I need to spread my cheeks? Will it get the inner cheeks too, or just the anus? Won't the poo poo fly everywhere and/or onto my balls? Do I let my undercarriage air dry, or do I still wipe to dry?

Legit asking.

For me, just sitting there and having it spray is fine; maybe shift around a little bit if you feel like it. No issues with ball spray. Use a dedicated butt towel, or toilet paper to pat dry.

On the topic of ball spray: If you get one which has the option to change the angle for "feminine cleaning", it's a luxurious way to spray your balls with cool water on hot days.

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Bougie poo poo get out of here with that

There's a perfectly good hose in the front yard

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Just poo poo in one of those Dyson air dryers so it goes everywhere

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

bike tory posted:

I come and personally wash my guest's pooper with the bidet so that they too can experience the magic.

https://mobile.twitter.com/travisakers/status/1388485151018061827

yasss queen slay

*fires a rocket barrage into a syrian hospital*

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Twelve Letter poo poo Spreader

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I want an intensive double blind study to PROVE bidets work. Stick your finger in peanut butter, then run it under the tap at full blast. It'll still have peanut butter on it when you turn the water off. I dont see how even a intense hydro blast of water can get all that dookie off.

Millions of people just be walking around with poopy butts goin' "Its so much cleaner! I'm a clean boi!" *sound of turd crusts breaking off and going down pantleg*

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I want an intensive double blind study to PROVE bidets work. Stick your finger in peanut butter, then run it under the tap at full blast. It'll still have peanut butter on it when you turn the water off. I dont see how even a intense hydro blast of water can get all that dookie off.

Millions of people just be walking around with poopy butts goin' "Its so much cleaner! I'm a clean boi!" *sound of turd crusts breaking off and going down pantleg*

Why do you think the french smell so bad?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

People convinced they don't smell because humans grow accustomed to their own stench

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I use a bidet then wipe w a little tp to dry up and the tp virtually never comes out streaked.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

That's why I made my own out of a 3000psi pressure washer

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
You found the marble in the oatmeal!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The real answer is to always poo poo in the showers at the gym so you don't have to worry about maintenance and can immediately wash your rear end to a sparkling shine.