Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mmj
Dec 22, 2006

I've always been a bit confrontational

Humphreys posted:

Step 1, don't pull your dick out.

That was when he was explaining girth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mmj
Dec 22, 2006

Ghost Leviathan posted:

They apparently were actually going to have that in Gladiator but felt audiences wouldn't believe it.

I feel it'd work more if the whole idea of gladiators always fighting to the death was countered with the historical reality of them being almost literally pro wrestlers with weapons.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=msDuNZyYAIQ

This except it's Russell Crowe yelling at Commodus

mmj
Dec 22, 2006

pseudorandom posted:

Not really meme related, but can you offer a Too Long; Didn't Listen summary of this podcast (not the episode, the series itself)? Scrolling over the episodes, it seems cool, but it appears to go to great lengths to not offer an "About" page on their website.

The tag line is "terrible things, read with enthusiasm". They basically do old school internet dumpster diving and read/mock stuff as a group. Sometimes you get gems like the PUA forums episode, other times the stuff they find is just too gross. They worst episode imo was people who had a bug fetish. Not like "I want to gently caress the queen ant from a bug's life", more like people sticking real ants in their urethras.

mmj
Dec 22, 2006

Lmao anyone thinking the rogue isn't just a douchebag trying to be the only character that matters check the damage per shot on a ship cannon. Maybe a high level wizard could keep up if they rested after every fight. That's when the dm needs to talk to the rogue after everyone goes home about making sure everyone stays relevant and has fun

mmj
Dec 22, 2006

I thought you wouldn't be a fan of anything cannon related