Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Jamesman posted:

Actual Infant Maggie Simpson was voiced by Elizabeth Taylor when she was 60 years old.

Apparently, they had to record her saying it a whole bunch of times because every take came out way to sexy for a baby's voice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

I'm one of those idiots that unironically loves Bone Hurting Juice. Thank you for this.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Who What Now posted:

They were a rectangle you stupid monkey!

I think each pant might've been square, though.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

9/10, could've been 10/10 if it said "I'm not even thirsty, man" instead.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
Imperator Furiosa standalone film.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

RFC2324 posted:

based on "female dogs" and "female girl bands" I'm willing to go out in a limb and say they are mocking people who believe in the feminist agenda

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Man, I like Powder That Makes You Say "Yes" and all, but it really does just feel like a poor attempt to ape the wild meme success that was Bone Hurting Juice.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Luckily, I missed the RIP under this and didn't learn about a death from the meme thread again. But I technically saw this before hearing about it, so I'm still mad.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

something something, he transitioned from rap-metal to swing

:wow:

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

It's not exactly spicy, but I just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed this. I don't know where you found it, but please let them know that I enjoyed it. Namaste.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

while this one ain't spicy, it's near and dear to my heart:

I don't think dialhforhero means general spicy memes. The capital S makes me think he's looking for spicy memes of Sean "Spicy" Spicer. I hope I haven't told you something you already know, thus stepping into your trap.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Randaconda posted:

I don't get it. :saddowns:

The clip is from a 2-hour Let's Play stream where to woman on camera was giving orders to the 4 men playing the game, and the men call her "Momma", "Mother", etc... over the course of the video. It is available on YouTube by searching Awful Squad Mom.
The title is a somewhat clever re-wording of the situation to make it sound far less wholesome than it actually is.

I hope I've helped you on your path to understanding memes. Please don't hesitate to ask for help again should you find yourself lost.

e: Also, I very much appreciate those tiny boys. Thanks for sharing.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
I don't know if I've just grown immune to it or what, but I feel like he's scaled back his use of the word in the last few months.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Randaconda posted:

Ironic, because i now hunger even more for the flesh of animals.

It probably wouldn't take much more convincing for me to get to the point that I'd want to eat a vegan.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

If you squint my post is a loss edit

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

We Know Catheters posted:

Schrödinger's penis

A Schrö-job.

ATP_Power posted:

poo poo now I'm a Posadist.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Is this one of those things generated by a neural network?

Either way, it's very close to my current symptoms. Have yet to be killed instantly by satellite, but I guess I shouldn't worry about it.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Facebook Aunt posted:

Are you sure? :ghost:

Not anymore :ohdear: Gotta check on my hot cheese jug when I get home.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Can your grandfather do this?
Can your grandfather do that?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

:perfect:
I'm dying.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
"woah" is the first meme in a long time that I simply do not get. I won't call it bad, because some good stuff has come from it (see above), but I'm not sure I "get it".

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Now this is a "Whoa" I can get behind.
http://i.imgur.com/spiuQHf.mp4

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
Still a bit uncouth to do it in public, I think.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Code Jockey posted:

ribkid is most definitely a meme, at least a forums one, wtf :mad:

I think proper memes need wider proliferation. Ribkid is more of an "in-joke" or "localized meme".

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Goddamn. I really like Simpsons shitposting in the first place, but this one just absolutely floored me.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

This is why you should always remember to drink your Bone Hurting Juice daily. "A skeleton will look past the milk of one whose bones doth hurt."

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

MisterBibs posted:

This should be in the Funny Pictures thread, since the idea that Bethesda has to be jealous of Obsidian is hilariously wrong.

It makes much more sense reversed, with Obsidian being the overlooked one, shocked that modern Fallout fans are attracted to Bethesda's stuff:

No, the original joke works perfectly well. A lot of people's favorite Bethesda Fallout game is New Vegas, which is actually an Obsidian game. And now with titles like Pillars of Eternity and that one South Park RPG under their belt, people are beginning to see that they are a good game development company.

e: The primary joke is that Bethesda already gives the consumer Fallout games, but the consumer likes Obsidian's Fallout game better, even if it's not that much inherently different.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
I like you well enough, MisterBibs, but your opinions perplex me constantly.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
Here's my hot take on this meme.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
p○n○s in vag○○○

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Boinks posted:

I hope the lovely stuck up presidency never comes back.

You would eliminate the position of POTUS altogether?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
I think they're both the same woman, and it's that one crisis actor that always gets caught on camera at the big government false flag operations.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

I wish I could explain why I love Bone Hurting Juice so much, but it makes me laugh every goddamn time.

:discourse:

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Paladinus posted:

Benedict Cumberbatch's Benedict Cumberbatch name is Benedict Cunningscratch.

It's the last letter of the last name, meaning it's still just Benedict Cumberbatch. Which is kinda lame, frankly.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Randaconda posted:

Not everything needs a dark and gritty reboot.

I used to like Pepe. :smith:

I miss back when he was just the :feelsgood: frog.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

4 Asynchronous Drummers