Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

MizPiz posted:

Don't doxx my son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Nerdy question: what's with the opposite roundels on the wings, so your sqn could tell which way you're facing?

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

got fired from Snopes posted:

One is French, one is British

omg I feel dumb. Thank you.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Nice.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Third stage guild navigator *wiggles flipper* This bad boy can fit so many plans within plans within plans

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

i thought they worked out that you can make nontoxic puffer fish by raising them in an aquarium where they aren't exposed to some kind of algae that is responsible for their toxicity

I thought the whole point of ordering puffer fish was to get a properly prepared serving that gives you a little tingle, not an agonising death. Otherwise it's just fish.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2K-m5EeKJk

what a prick

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Apparently ps2s are worth a mint in prison as the last big offline console

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

LMAO if you don't put on your ceremonial shitposting gi sumo belt "mawashi".

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

RobrtDwnsySyndrome posted:

It is a warning against climbing a mountain like Duncan Idaho, which would encourage impure thoughts in an observer

Duncan Idaho climbed the wall. Captain Kirk climbed the mountain, and hugged the mountain, and made love to the mountain.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

oldpainless posted:

I totally agree. I’ve always found happy endings to be extremely gratifying.

Name/post combo

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Also surprisingly accurate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3XR9VNcaxA

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

I was trying to think of anything involving earth religion in star trek and sort of came up blank.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZDjWLwqAPY

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Leon Sumbitches posted:

I just heard about 80,000 people who lost access to Outlook, Chrome, and some other programs due to a Windows update that hosed with policy in some way. Took a few days to figure out.

Half our work pcs had this last week I think

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

I have a kinect 2, for a while it was the best way to do face tracking in flight sims etc, and works well as a 1080p webcam. Now you can do the same with a cheap webcam that doesnt have 2 power bricks and 8 cables etc

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

The Earth actually needed blowing up to make sure they got Ronald Reagan from Salmon of Doubt was a little bit funny.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

I read So Long far too young and while I did and do like it overall, appreciated 'look, just skip to the end which has Marvin in it'.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

spookykid posted:

it's still up for me?

... Turn ... off your monitor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Lobok posted:

Ain't no chair that can fix a sedentary lifestyle I'm afraid.

Well, except those vibro-chairs from the '50s. They positively melt the fat away! And it's even cured my wife's hysteria, too.

I loved that bit in early Mad Men where Peggy was in no way coy - yep the gizmo is a vibrator, it'll sell