Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

But Tarzan... The strangest thing has happened! I'm as bare... as the day I was born!

I hope she got the position. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

But Tarzan... The strangest thing has happened! I'm as bare... as the day I was born!

RIP Mark Hamill.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

Guy Mann posted:

Is a sandwich a suitable tip for the mohel performing your newborn's circumcision?

Only if it's a bacon cheeseburger.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

poo poo, I got Moon Moon.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

Just hang in there!

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

runupon cracker posted:

wtf is this poo poo

Some poo poo right wingers made up.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

I have literally never seen a Loss edit outside of this website.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

joedevola posted:

is there a name for sentences that scan at a glance but turn out to be gibberish?

Republican policy proposals.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

Arguing with a meme about video game characters is a thing you do.

Man, you sure showed that random guy on the Something Awful Forums post your favorite meme thread.

[Inception dot gif]

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

MST3K reboot got weird.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

Someone upset at the internet.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

I liked Lisa, but I also stopped watching the Simpsons in 1997. :shrug:

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

Who What Now posted:

I don't recognize the reference

That's American TV cartoon 'The Simpsons'.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

Qadaffi Taffy posted:

Simpsons posting was getting lovely but then out of the blue... :sbahj:

...it got worse?

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

Manga Seymour looks like Mr. Bean.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

Who What Now posted:

One day theological memes will be a valid way of teaching people the basics of theological history.

What do you think religious iconography WAS for most of history?

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

RIP Art Garfunkel.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

Vitamin Me posted:

Wtf is a transgressive leftist

Anyone to the left of Joe Lieberman.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

Paladinus posted:

Nice meme.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

Does anyone have the old rear end meme of Dubya Bush saying "Time to count the money I made from oil death, I'm rich bi*ch" handy?

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

Notorious anime Animal Crossing.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

Taber posted:

yup, should have guessed I’d get beaten

---my dick

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

Squidward doesn't wear pants and he lives in the ocean. It's impossible for him to poo poo himself. When he shits it's just making GBS threads

We will never know this level of freedom on this earth.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

so what

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

Apples are trash fruit, there's just no comparing them to oranges.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

Loss, rage faces, and "drugs and rape Sesame Street" are the only outdated garbage memes.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

RIP Ewan MacGregor.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

Walking Dead prequel looking high-concept.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

Randaconda posted:

The lizard in a car would have had legs.

If it didn't it would've been a snake.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

Samuringa posted:

This is why pigs are the most prolific serial killers in the world

I thought it was because pigs only get put on paid administrative leave when they kill someone, and never face real consequences for it.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

hevnz 2 murgatroyd posted:

Where do you get burners that turn pink? :psyduck:

The 1970s.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

Thom Yorke?

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

Bone tiddies.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

Granny get your gooch.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

I don't get it.

Paul McCartney died.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

What if the Area 51 raid is a corporate psyop to distract meme-loving fucks from the Climate Strike?

Also I want a small Frosty.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

The gander binary.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

Capitalism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

Pershing sweats in the middle of the night, cursing those nerds in the PYF thread who don’t appreciate the heights of his Dark Sesame genius.