Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

be the change, friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Dungeon Ecology posted:

yes how dare you assume xer gender identity by xer just happening to appear to be female

thats it ur out of the woke rear end liberals club

you're not too good with "context" or "jokes" are you fella.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'm glad we could all have a good pal-around over this nonsense word.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

as i become older less to know sentence making

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Undefiant? I expect better from someone who writes dick stories about puppets.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

best meme (august 2017)

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

hobbies: makeng yu SQUART acrox the pagee ;)

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

JuiceOne posted:

I'm not sure this is allowed since it's my content, but I know this thread likes Simpsons memes and over the past couple of months I've been making Simpsons videos for the various shitposting groups. They've been well-received, so I've collected the ones I've made so far in a youtube video for this thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvkhVqWHR7k

i also think this is great, good job dude. esp the reverb on the school dance one.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

you've got spunk kid, hit me up at lmoonves@cbs.com

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

no, it's the memes that are wrong.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUNBpeUHKXQ

did anyone post this bit of net theater

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

someone already did that one

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

hey shut up

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

bicycle helmets are important regardless of pizza preference. ride safe!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

responding just encourages it.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

release mr chaplin from that gauze corset

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

:eyepop:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

he fills them with urine before getting into the water to increase buoyancy, idiot.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

i watched this last night and let me tell you ive never gone from laughing my head off to feeling terrible about it so fast in all my life

i watched it earlier today, and agreed.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i watched my grandfather have this conversation with a slightly older woman over and over and was delighted. now he knows how it feels.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Phlegmish posted:

Which videos was he showing her

gopro videos of men riding bikes down very steep paths. she was bewildered.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

MizPiz posted:

People are only making GBS threads on the Sonic movie because it isn't trying to be some "mature", self-serious "epic" that lets people pretend an overproduced kids' movie is intellectually and emotionally enriching

what the gently caress kinda circles you run in that you'd think a large enough portion of people care about that

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

how dare you

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

being mad that someone, somewhere is being horny in a mascot costume is weird enough, but in the ever growing fascist hell world it is a willful misuse of anger.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

SpacePig posted:

Less you and the girls?

is that possible?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Jamesman posted:

Ohh, my bad. :(

i appreciate the sentiment. keep up the good work.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

looking back i'm surprised i never tried putting a super ball in my mouse as a kid.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Spanish Manlove posted:

The balls inside of mice do bounce pretty well, which I learned really bothered the librarians at my school.

those things were heavy as hell, getting one in the face would be an ordeal

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

...what scent

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

no no no, what scent is the ring

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

what's the smilie for a humorless grimace

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

bike tory posted:

What's the opposite of nostalgia? Like when you look back in utter regret or remorse for what used to be.

"being 30"

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

well how do you get the dairy matter from the can after depleting the gas, genius

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

my middle school spanish teacher stressed this difference, and to this day it's one of the dozen or so things i recall
e: the birthday/anus part

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

smh that you nerds have invented so many ways to avoid shame in the one true game: arm wrestling

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Bug Squash posted:

Yeah, this is a lie, you creepy weirdo. She made some dumbass comic she thought was positive when she was a dumb kid, that she instantly apologised for when it was pointed out it wasn't kosher.

what’s creepy about not keeping up to date on webcomics? do you assume they posted that maliciously?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

if there is a waffle house nearby, you hosed up.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

well no one can photoshop two numbers...dang.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i didn't realize until it was pointed out to me years later that 'Pepe Silvia' was 'Pennsylvania'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

RFC2324 posted:

its really just small talk for people who are trying to avoid talking about the weather

the problem is that when a customer makes one of the four possible cash register jokes, they expect you to at least laugh politely. and if i have my way, this will be legally declared a form of violence.