Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

It's electric. Boogie woogie woogie.

Zeus and Hades are Greek. Neptune is Roman. I demand that you rectify this immediately otherwise I will continue to feel attacked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

It'd be more accurate if Amazon Prime was delivering to the wrong house.

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

CommanderApaul posted:

I'm picturing some guy screaming "IM THE CUM MAN" at the top of his lungs and I'm dying.

Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

Just to add to lawn chat, if you want a nice environmentally friendly yard you can mow, spread clover seed. It's basically a weed, so it can grow just about anywhere with no added water or fertilizer. It grows flowers for the pollinators. And, when it's time to mow, it looks and smells just like grass until the flowers come back.

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

MotherFUCKER!!!

*slams drink to the floor*

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

Tree Bucket posted:

I can't stop watching this. I might not be a normal man

The whole blooper reel is hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNoFzMljP0U