Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

For England, Jeremy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Taking them down like this is a shame. They should be knocked or pulled down like the statue of an Eastern European dictator.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Tiny Lowtax posted:

People just liked it better that way 🤷‍♂️

I don't even know why you are humoring Stoatbringer with a response. It's nobody's business but the Turks.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Berryland looks like someone who just had a major accident and is now trying to book it to the toilet.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Chuck's Buck & Duck.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

It's an alternate Gwen Stacy, and I hear it's a great character, and I can't help but not want to read comics about her because comic writers are the worst and will eventually kill her off just because status quo is god.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Just when I thought the average marine couldn't get owned any harder.

There is still time for them to be absorbed into the Navy.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Randaconda posted:

I watched Earnest Goes to Camp with two of my nephews the other day, since they had never heard of it, let alone seen it.

They loved it, but now they want to watch the terrible sequels. :smithicide:

I have a soft spot for scared stupid that can probably only be explained by how much the Halloween aesthetic can help make anything go down easier.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

If you have a 9/11 birthday at least you can be sure people will never forget.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Morton is the name of the Husband of Jr.s Mother. King Koopa, like many kings has a lot of bastard children, and right now it is in his interest to not recognize any of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Did this quick and dirty

Only registered members can see post attachments!