Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

syscall girl posted:

For anyone keeping score most things from Australia are horrifying.

Just look at the Katering show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J55vgxNaaBY

look at it

Speaking of horrifying: The Plasagna episode is fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LhgJjicMz8

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Samuringa posted:

Nobody asked for it, but here are the originals of some paintings that people frequently turn into memes:

Madonna with Child

That poor snake :(.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Elfface posted:

As a dad, it is your duty to try and be cool but actually be decades out of date. Therefore go with

Will there ever be retro memes? Will kids start posting lolcats and ragecomics again in 10 years?

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Jamesman posted:

I still don't get it, but based on the picture, I'm going to assume there was another mass shooting I hadn't heard about because they're too frequent to be of any real interest to anybody anymore.

Yeah, but this time the dude was domed before he could hurt anyone. Also he was EXACTLY the type of person that would die like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Hollandia posted:

Gone Girl, The Witch?, not sure.
Us, Ready or Not, Knives Out.
Midsommar, Promising Young Woman, Invisible Man?

The third one is the new Suspiria.