Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

china bot posted:

okay, that explains this

Jeeze, Zen and Steve Albini both coming up in the meme thread today? This is gonna be my year!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Why are you lying to us? We have photographic evidence it was "Pop that corn".
Tote that barge.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

super sweet best pal posted:

Has anyone put pork fat on Shakespeare for that elf on the shelf meme?

Lard on the Bard?

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Yestermoment posted:

If you want to bust a nut, read oglaf. If you want to point it out to people/share on facebook, read oatmeal.
If you are a sperg and feel like you're communicating with someone with a PhD, read XKCD. If you're into a complete miscarriage in humor, read CAD.

I'm at a loss.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

I'm Lil' Laxative.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Montalvo posted:

How the gently caress is that even a question, of course a straw only has one hole???

Follow up question: how many holes do your pants have?

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

I've never been inspired by a history meme to actually read the history being memed, but I sure as hell just skimmed the debate around Nanotyrannus. A good meme.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Royal W posted:

There are two too few Jolenes here. :colbert:

Her name was Jolene "Jolene Jolene"Jolene. :smugbert:

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

The Bloop posted:

Holy poo poo

Idgi

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPwG6L73-VU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPpUYXZb2AA

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

So I know this probably isn't a question for the meme thread on somethingawful.com, but will moths eventually evolve to not respond to lamplight? Like there was an evolutionary advantage to flying towards moon to stay away from ground, but is there are disadvantage to flying to lamp? I guess what I'm saying is, I think we're at a pretty lucky point in history to witness moth's flying heedlessly into lamp again and again, and these memes won't make sense in a couple of millennia.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

This man is doing the lords work somehow

I have loved and enjoyed Drew's internet stuff for neigh 15 years. He truly is doing the Lord's work, somehow

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

I got it

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

RandomFerret posted:

Also The Sink

The floor

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Bored As gently caress posted:

I'm just thinking bout them beans

I can not believe you did this.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Former DILF posted:

he attacc
he proticc
but most importantly he yell at he own dicc

He protecc
He attacc
But mostly he yell at his own sacc

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

I hate these and others like them so much, they're the "LOL iM sO rAnDoM monkey cheese" outbursts of 2018.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

is pepsi ok posted:

that works with neo-nazis too.

And Roald Dahl, apparently.

Roald Dahl posted:

There is always a reason why anti-anything crops up anywhere; even a stinker like Hitler didn’t just pick on them for no reason’

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Loss?

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

The comments on this video are such that I'm sure to see some alt-reich videos in my suggested list tomorrow.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery posted:

where did these come from and is there some sort of soundboard-esque generator site???

They look like the work of TeenageStepdad on Instagram, but I'm off that garbage platform and can't be bothered to confirm.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

zoux posted:

May it be done unto you, as well.

And also to you.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

IDGI

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Thanks! I hate it.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Heath posted:

We did square dancing in gym class with music playing on an ancient hi-fi that they'd roll in and play the dirtiest vinyl record on

I don't know anybody else that did square dancing as a gym activity, but my school did

:same: in Central Oklahoma in the 80s-90s, every year for about a week was square dancing time.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Why does Randaconda keep doing this?

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Damnit Randaconda, please.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Clummies.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Wahr-wuulf

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

tactlessbastard posted:

Is that the loving HQ guy lmao

Didn't he die?

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

cohsae posted:

I used to work as a pharmacist and the most chaotic medicine taking behaviour was the guy who would get out all of his pills for the coming week, grind them all together in a mortar and pestle, mix with water into a slurry and then have a teaspoon every morning

It seems like one teaspoon is hardly 1/7th of a glass of water, unless he's used only seven teaspoons for the slurry.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Peanut Butter posted:

smug pooh is a welcome twist on a classic

It's a variation of Galaxy Brain Takes, yes?

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Thinkin 'bout that tnussy

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Oh hi, Mark

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Raptor1033 posted:

A lot of story alteration like that happens up here and it needs to stop. "Couple in their 50's died of firearms injury in their home. No suspects are being sought." :thunk: Just report what actually happened and maybe we can actually have a conversation on mental wellness and start to make a dent on poo poo like that.

I dunno if that's the best idea. IIRC, isn't there a phenomena of copycat suicides where if a suicide is reported in the news, others contemplating the decision will be encouraged to follow suit. Some people were speculating there was a connection between Kate Spade and Antony Bordain. I'm sure part of the coy language is to reduce further suicides, not pretend they're not happening.

Edit: source https://jech.bmj.com/content/57/4/238

And

https://www.samaritans.org/about-samaritans/media-guidelines/

Leon Sumbitches has a new favorite as of 13:37 on Apr 8, 2019

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

TinTower posted:

tbh, if I got an incoming nuke alert, I'd be like "eh, might as well whack one out for the road…"

Looks like whacking dropped drastically after the alert and spiked when the false alarm was broadcast. More of a sigh of relief, "I'm gonna live!" whack.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

the_steve posted:

Well? Where's the rest of it? I wanna see how it ends

You can't see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010