Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

FUCK FLOWERS. JUST...FUCK 'EM.

RFC2324 posted:

Like there was every a point where there was zero incidence of the forbidden meme.

What the hell are forbidden memes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

Is.... is the old man implying something terrible he's going to do to the little girl :magical:

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

I feel very uncomfortable watching goon_horse.gif.

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

trapped mouse posted:

Hey, someone made a different map a while ago, but did it real try hard

See more on the website: http://fakeisthenewreal.org/reform/

I like how Mesabi is just Minnesota.

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

Oh you fucker.:argh::argh:

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

:noice:

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

Why is there a 2 1/2 minute video about an eight-year-old rapping about Ramen?

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

What, King me?

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Hvad fanden var det lige du sagde omkring mig, din lille tæve? Du skal lige have at vide at jeg graduerede i toppen af frømandskorpset, og jeg har været involveret i adskillige hemmelige angreb på Al-Quaeda, og jeg har over trehundrede bekræftede drab. Jeg er trænet i guerilla krigsførelse, og jeg er den bedste snigskytte i hele Forsvaret. For mig er du ikke andet end bare endnu en skydeskive. Jeg vil satanedme udrydde dig på en måde, som aldrig før er blevet set på denne jord, mærk mine loving ord. Tror du virkelig du kan slippe afsted med at sige sådan noget lort til mig over internettet? Tro om igen, skiderik. Mens vi snakker så er jeg i gang med at kontakte mit hemmelige netværk af spioner rundt om i Danmark og din IP-adresse spores lige nu, så gør dig klar på stormen, maddike. Stormen der udrydder den ynkelige lille ting du kalder dit liv. Du er fandme død, knægt. Jeg kan være hvor som helst, når som helst, og jeg kan dræbe dig på over syvhundrede måder, og det er bare med mine bare hænder. Ikke blot er jeg trænet i ubevæbnet kamp i udførlig grad, men jeg har også adgang til hele den danske flådes arsenal og jeg vil bruge det i dets fulde omfang til at vaske din elendige røv af kontinentet, din lille skid. Hvis bare du havde vidst hvad for en ugudelig straf din lille ”smarte” kommentar ville bringe ned over hovedet på dig, så havde du måske holdt din loving kæft. Men du kunne ikke, du gjorde det ikke, og nu betaler du så prisen, din satans kraftidiot. Jeg vil skide raseri over det hele på dig og du vil drukne i det. Du er loving død, sønnike.

"What the hell were you saying about me, your little bitch? You just need to know that I graduated at the top of the fraternity corps, and I have been involved in several secret attacks on Al-Quaeda and I have over three hundred confirmed assassinations. I'm trained in guerrilla warfare, and I'm the best sniper in the entire Armed Forces. To me, you're nothing but just another shooting disc. I want satanism to wipe you out in a way that has never been seen on this earth, feel my loving words. Do you really think you can get rid of saying something like that to me over the internet? Think again, skider. While we're talking, I'm in touch with my secret network of spies around Denmark and your IP address is tracked right now, so get ready for the storm, maddike. The storm that eradicates the pitiful little thing you call your life. You're loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and it's just with my bare hands. Not only is I trained in unarmed combat to a large extent, but I also have access to the entire fleet's arsenal and I will use it to its full extent to wash your miserable rear end of the continent, your little skis. If only you had known what a wicked punishment your little "smart" comment would bring down your head, you might have held your loving jaw. But you could not, you did not, and now you pay the price, the power of your satan. I want to fury all over you and you will drowning in it. You're loving dead, son."

I'm a graduate of the fraternity Corp.

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

Can someone help me here? I'm at a bit of a loss.

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

And apparently it's terrible when it comes to information retention.

Not that we haven't memorized this joke already.

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

I had just finished making ice cream and I noticed the container was frosted over.

Is there something wrong with me?

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

Can someone explain this to me? I honestly don’t get it.

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

TopHatGenius posted:

So what's your a favorite fast food burgin' joint?

Smashburger isn’t that bad.

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

bike tory posted:

Jesus the replies on that tweet are cancerous

Why in the name of all that is good would you look at the replies?

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

Biplane posted:

this is Good

No, this is Guts.

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

What is this? I got about 10 seconds in and closed it because watching what appears to be a crying preteen on YouTube feels like a precursor step to FBI monitoring

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

Poldarn posted:

What's he mad at, that guy's sunken chest? His open neckline?

I think it's just a comic of Everett True being a dick. Like, nothing other than that.

Edit: or maybe it's about what the poster above me says.

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

Memento posted:

Stardew Valley is really loving good btw

It's coming to Android soon, not sure how the control scheme is going to work but I'll probably still buy it!

Stardew valley is really good but sometimes I just want to farm and sell turnips.

I just want a farm management system without any of this character and story nonsense, or actually manually planting and harvesting stuff.

Actually, now that I’m thinking about it, just give me sim farm HD.

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

Poops Mcgoots posted:

No, because grampa Simpson didn't get transported to another world before reincarnating. That's what all these isekais largely are: some loser from our world dies and a god pities them and let's them reincarnate in a fantasy (read:video game) world, usually with some cheat that they use to become overpowered.

Which continues to be true even in the “I was reincarnated as a vending machine/slime” ones.

Especially in the “I was reincarnated as a vending machine/slime” ones

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

Jesus! :gonk:

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

El Burbo posted:

The one in that meme is from this stellar piece of modern art

It’s not a true transformation picture because the middle image is not a horrific mash up showing the true horror of the transformee.

Edit: please don’t judge me. My time is spent in The deviant art thread has scarred me.

ashnjack has a new favorite as of 20:58 on Jun 6, 2019

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

DiggityDoink posted:

waffleimages

The loss of waffle images was terrible. So many goon pictures and images lost like poo poo down a shower drain.

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

Please only link to NSFW pictures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

Trevor Hale posted:

My dude have a child sunglasses with access to assassination satellites and no one went “Tony stark is loving evil and has assassination satellites”

To be fair he was one of a few publicised people who actually stopped multiple world invasions and helped bring back 3.5 billion people back to life.

His PR department probably creamed themselves and took advantage of it so in the public eye he's basically Jesus 2.0 except better because he's non denominational.