Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Healbot posted:

I don't know of any Finnish throat singers, so this post doesn't make sense to me.

lmao one time I was at a local rock band gig (in Helsinki), and after their main show one of the band members stayed at the mic to do some solid proper throat singing. I was about the only one who stayed for the 15 seconds it lasted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g09RQfWEY4

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Remake 12 monkeys with NCage playing the part of Bruce Willis and Brad Pitt yes a double role.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
DO NOT EAT THE BUTT CANDY

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

euphronius posted:

What is the back left food. Is that a fish?

An American comes into contact with unprocessed food for the first time?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Usually that remark is used by fanatics of some kind when presented with ideas that don't fit into their world view, like that free will is an illusion, morality is a made up thing, or that earth actually isn't flat.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Data Graham posted:

That's not very funny

EU meme legislators are rather out of touch I think

Not true, the market value of pepes is skyrocketing.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
I see it's time for the erotic classics

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
https://i.imgur.com/G7D3FI3.mp4

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
This page belongs to the big J

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

This is a super irresponsible tweet. This poo poo is how you get a pizza place shot up, or someone killed.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

There are 100% people who will see that tweet and run with it, convincing themselves it is the truth. Maybe it's just me, but jokes like that in the political environment we have currently aren't very Funny.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

KoRMaK posted:

yea why isn't there solidarity among doomslayers

Never played a coop session with friendly fire on? :D

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
They probably have repressed trauma which is trying to surface. They are in an extremely fearful mode of operation, but since they cannot place their fear as it's really unobvious (they are subconsciously afraid of what coming to terms with the trauma on an emotional level will bring to one's wellbeing), they see all sorts of weird threats all over and believe it to be reality. The mind is afraid that dealing with the trauma will result in an incapacitated state and preventing that from happening is an evolutionary trait. Among other things, in order for the mind to deal with significant trauma, the brains need to feel that they are safe enough that this kind of state won't cause long term harm. In a sense, coming to terms with traumatic emotions is like dying and being reborn. And dying is scary.

The meds suppress the mind and prevent any of this from taking place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Empty Sandwich posted:

there was a whole thread about this some years ago

meat shoes