Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Camus owns, Sartre blows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Jamesman posted:

April Fools. Open the mystery YouTube link for a fun time. I promise it's not a RickRoll. ;)

https://youtu.be/uG4bG3ml3Lk

He keeps falling for it

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I almost forgot Pepsi existed before this, so he might be right.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

poptart_fairy posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smile_Time

Yup! I was never into the series, but this one cracks me up every time.

quote:

In "Smile Time", Angel goes to the studio of a popular show after learning they are stealing the life forces of children, where he triggers a spell that transforms him into a puppet. While Angel and company try to reverse the spell and save the lives of hundreds of children, werewolf Nina declares her romantic intentions towards Angel and Gunn discovers his given knowledge of the law leaving his mind.

lol

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

The bone hurting juice meme is growing on me, though I am still not sure where it came from

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Use the Specials for Little Bitch, c'mon son.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

weak wrists big dick posted:

an excuse to repost this

Honestly after 500 years of continuous Loss edits I was getting kind of bored with them, but this is great.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Ah, those memories of being a college student/unemployed.

lol I googled 'unemployed meme' and got this great nice guy meme:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Actually they've all converted to Pentecostalism now

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Snowy posted:

gently caress the ska haterz it rules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_uPLSPbA1g

I like this. poo poo there's even a little breakdown

All ska sounds the same but I still love it.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Two tone already incorporated a bunch of punk elements and yes, it was better for it

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Biplane posted:

Youd be hard pressed to find a picture containing more degenerate loving perverts than that image.

Trump's the least scummy one of the three, if you can believe it.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

That's when you put them up for adoption. No one will judge.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Ak Gara posted:

I'm not a nazi or a redneck but I see any statue removal the same as book removal or history washing.

The Germans will straight up arrest you for even suggesting that the holocaust maybe possibly didn't happen, but the Japanese would probably say "Nanking? Never heard of it!"

It would depend on the statue in question, if it's a generic 'for our boys' statue I don't see any harm, but if it's of a particularly objectionable person it's fine to remove it regardless of historical value.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Jerry Cotton posted:

There are no statues of people who are not particularly objectionable in the South, hope this helps :tipshat:

Maybe a symbolic statue of a hick that got roped into dying for the Confederacy while the aristocrats sat drinking mint julep tea on their plantations. But I assume that type of statue is outnumbered by Robert E. Lee statues 5,000 to one.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I love this and I can't articulate why

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

china bot posted:

Jem is affiliated with Target :cmon:

I like the Jem and the Holograms theme song

e: whoa there was a movie??

Phlegmish has a new favorite as of 18:25 on Aug 17, 2017

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

somekindofguy posted:

IDGI.

Still a good set of memes overall, keep it going.

I've deduced that Joss Whedon cheated on his wife, which is important news because uh

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Randaconda posted:

This one is even better.

Mario come on, now's really not the time.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I think that's the actual intended narrative.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

What is the goal of the near-spherical earth conspiracy that has been going on for over 2,000 years

Phlegmish has a new favorite as of 07:16 on Sep 8, 2017

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwJoCSu06IA

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I actually dislike Ted Cruz a bit less now

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Dzhay posted:

That ain't half of it. Izzy Newton was a right twat.

(and probably a net detriment to mathematics, given he kind of kneecapped maths in Britain for about a century)

Why?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

This guy doesn't 'get' memes

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

But the Romans rebuilt Carthage.

Is this even the real Scipio Africanus? I've heard that some people use fake identities online.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Harry Potter is cool, come on bro calm down.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

HoggeWild is cool but also really obsessed with SayNothing for some reason.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I love these stupid-rear end historical memes

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

skasion posted:

Hitler had a close and very controlling relationship with his niece Geli Raubal in the late 1920s. Historians differ on whether they were sexually involved or not, but it was definitely not a healthy relationship and when she tried to move out of Hitler's apartment in Munich to live in Vienna, he refused her permission and she committed suicide. Obviously this did not redound to Hitler's credit and a lot of rumors started going around that he had been molesting her or whatever. Otto Strasser, a former Nazi who had lost a power struggle within the party to Hitler a couple years before, began to make the claim that Hitler was a depraved piss fetishist who had basically driven Geli to shoot herself out of shame, or maybe killed her to shut her up or something. This type of claim is what Zizek is quoting. Obviously Strasser was not exactly an unbiased source but Zizek doesn't care whether this is true or not, he just wants to tell you about how superficially normal things are like Hitler getting pissed on.

This Hitler guy sounds like a dick

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Cum pouch, not too bad.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Mierenneuker posted:

In the Netherlands they had reruns of it until about 5 years ago. Hell, they could still show a random episode whenever they got 25 minutes to fill and people would love it.

Same in (stupid sexy) Flanders, my parents used to watch it from time to time. I never liked it much

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Don't know if he really won though I guess not being burned to death is a kind of winning

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Fried Watermelon posted:

she was always hot

Wonder how she feels about Catalan independence

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Inzombiac posted:

A page or two back but SA/Helldump were the bad guys in this one.
Some goons got really creepy on his sister, Neil came to her defense and Helldump cratered him.
He didn't disengage soon enough and got drug down with them. loving sucks.

Why did they go after him? Was he the guy with the Yoshi fetish?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Pro click

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

What's the game at 3:30

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Apart from the fixation on pixels (?) so far he's indistinguishable from other YouTube video game guys

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

It's right there in the name dude, you know what you're signing up for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Ma'am, it's the penis trolley.