Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

Jackard posted:

I remember there being others but not enough to find them. sorta similar:

Look, the character creator sliders only have so many combos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

DICE cares about their base, they're just incompetent at certain things. EA is the true evil

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

marshmallow creep posted:

They mean the discharge noise those tv's would make after they had been off a while. I wouldn't call it a crack so much as a "thoom."

I don't know, my Trinitron cracks with a loud, well, crack. Freaked me out the first time it happened, since its been a long while since I had a CRT

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I failed :(

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

gently caress that really would've helped

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Harvey Mantaco posted:

People buy things at the chain Starbucks sometimes. Sometimes a transitioning person isn't comfortable asking people that. Sometimes it's valuable to hear a more natural affirmation. I hope this has helped

I was gonna type a snarky response but decided against it. You said what I wanted to way better

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I can't find the original for this anywhere, I need it for a friend

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

frajaq posted:

This Ranger is Dead

He has the Cowboy perk, took some Psycho and Slasher, probably has a snakebite tourniquet just in case. I think he's good

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I haven't been this proud of my town since we made national news with a DUI on a motorized bar stool :allears:

how the gently caress is my hometown on SA

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Don't steal my SA headcanon

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I'm still bitter the Hey Arnold one was taken off youtube

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Regarde Aduck posted:

took a while before I could see the loop point

loop point?

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Platystemon posted:

Have some godawful rollercoaster enthusiast memes. I swear there are many even worse that I elected not to subject you to.

I love these thank you. Also no real coaster enthusiast calls themselves thoosies, very much a term for some of the idiots in these memes

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I want to know more about the thoosies. I am not ashamed to admit it.

People who will legitimately wait in line for a kiddie coaster without kids of their own to add another "coaster" to their count. Who will get off a fun coaster and complain about the most minute detail and how it can't make their top ten so why did the park even add it at all

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Warbird posted:

Post more roller coaster memes, the worse the better.

Wait, hold on now. The DD coaster still is there, just styled in Harry Potter nonsense, right? Right?

I have bad news for you.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

As an Ohioan, :sickos:

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Wait what’s wrong with Crystal Castles

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Grassy Knowles posted:

Dude is an abuser, his attested victims including his bandmate.

Welp, guess they’re off the playlist then!

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

freeedr posted:

Is this true

I don’t know if I’d necessarily classify myself as “smart” but I have lived this way ever since I graduated. It does make certain things easier. Don’t want awkward or annoying politics/religious debates? Claim to know absolutely nothing and show not a single ounce of care towards either side…despite being Extremely Online and having several opinions

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Posts you can hear

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Hippie Hedgehog posted:

This is them, right?

No no that’s Trve Finns

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I’m somehow thinking in French with an Aussie accent. I did not know that was possible.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Revolver Ocelot

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Takes No Damage posted:

Typo in the meme thread title is a meme.

Would you say the typo is een serieus probleem?

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Ziv Zulander posted:

The joke is that zoomers don’t say doggo and the millennials are outing themselves as old

Aren’t we already outing ourselves by making countless memes about becoming old

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Glad you agree!