Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Milo and POTUS posted:

The genre should have been retired after 93 anyway

Every single white dude that watched that movie took the wrong message away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

dialhforhero posted:

No bs I got some ‘gaming chair’ at Costco that doesn’t really look like a gaming chair (but is advertised as one, called DPS :haw:) but it is legit and comfy and wont let you slouch. I have a lot of back problems and a good chair goes a long way. It has a bucket seat and is firm. I like it. Also it is only like $150 or something.

I recommend it.

I was sick of breaking chairs so I got a big fat guy chair and it's amazing. Weights a ton, made of solid steel, and wide enough to fit my big rear end and then some. Plus I got rollerblade wheels for it for Xmas and it now goes weeeeee.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

LifeSunDeath posted:

do people mod their forklifts? like slam and stance them?

There are no fewer than 3 forklift repair/pimping/custom building shows on TLC and the other stupid networks.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Trevor Hale posted:

Hey any follow up on the fact that the guy who got knocked out with tea was just a random racist piece of poo poo? Any more insight into how everyone in this thread is just an idiot and you’re Prometheus the lightbringer able to see beyond the marketing bullshit and perceive the real world?

What? No? You just want to post incel-adjacent memes? Cool cool cool.

Lol

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Is it full of Nazis (yet)?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Firstborn posted:

don't worry, i found that sick filth you pervert!!
https://imgur.com/a/DuzqUF0
NWS

:kstare:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Baby Yoda!

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

A gas

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

A penis

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I sing fun songs with my friends because I yearn for a more colonial and oppressive past, not because I'm stuck inside and everything sucks and it's good escapism.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Ah, you got us. What fools we were to try and extract some joy from this Hell World. Now let's all go back to sitting in ashes and eating dirt.

loving killjoys.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Cursed thread is ova there.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Use a dark theme, you psychopath.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

It was a funny joke that unfunny people drove into the dirt.

E- Last one isn't a meme, I just think it's the funniest picture ever taken.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

BonHair posted:

Are whites technically a minority yet?

Nah, the white genocide doesn't really get into full gear until next week. Antifa got their paperwork all hosed up and we got a delayed start.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Minority has more to do with power than numbers is this context hth.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Nuggan posted:

Ok, I did it

Heh, nice.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Wasn't that actually the case with pizza gate? Didn't someone intentionally start planting the dumbest possible conspiracies and they just... caught traction.

I may be confusing pizza gate with one of a thousand equally stupid conspiracies these nuts gobble up.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

gently caress whatever this is.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Lol what a loving loser.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Brewmaster posted:

Is this going to be everyone on these forums some day??

Or...do we sound like this already? Oh dear.

You're referencing a 25 year old cartoon joke. It's u, man.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Yestermoment posted:

War-Chester. no more, no less

Wow amazing. Thanks.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

lol that's a really greatest gang tag. wygt?

Meme adjacent stuff:

https://i.imgur.com/XezKBn2.mp4

(has cute sounds)

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Data Graham posted:

In my younger and shittier days I dated someone who was hard of hearing, and she was kind of outspoken about her belief that movie theaters should be required to have subtitles on. I had ... trouble with the idea. Clearly she should be able to enjoy the movie, but I also thought the ~artistic presentation~ was important and subtitles "ruined it for everybody" in the absence of some kind of individual subtitling goggles or whatever.

Nowadays I generally just leave subtitles on all the time when I'm watching something at home, because I don't want to miss anything; no matter how well I hear I can't be sure I picked up a name or a reference properly. There are of course corner cases where subtitles distract from a beautiful shot or cover up details on the bottom of the screen or even overwrite another "in-movie" set of subtitles, but those are vestigial issues that will go away as tech improves. Even so, I still like having the option to turn them off if I'm really sure I don't need them.

The death of theaters and the democratization of video consumption onto individuals' own equipment with their own subtitle choices is going to be a boon for everyone in that regard

Ever theatre I've been in over the last like 20 years has had off screen subtitles and close captioning that you need a little mirror thing to use. Is that not standard practice across NA?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Hyperlynx posted:

Thanks to recent advances in science, SA is now available all over the world!

No wonder everything's gone to poo poo

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Opinions are like rear end in a top hat. Everyone has one and yours is really lovely.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

This is funny. Would have been better if it was made with a (insert game controlling option you prefer).

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

flavor.flv posted:

Use this as an opportunity to fix your broken brain.

I used to be the guy everybody hated, pausing the halo match to reverse my controls every time, but I decided to stop being an rear end in a top hat and learn to play standard. You know how long it took to retrain my brain from a lifetime of inverted camera controls?

Two days.

Please. Save yourself.

Oh no, you had to... ~*PAUSE*~ the game. How horrid.

Couch coop is dead anyway, so who cares?

Mask:

How some boomer would wear it:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

PittTheElder posted:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/22370/discussions/0/828937546147175081/

And if you think these steps are too onerous, you have zero business playing Fallout 3, because it makes no sense to play it without installing Wanderer's Edition and half a dozen other mods

Or just play New Vegas a, ya know, actually good game.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Lodin posted:

Is the movie any good? Only reason I read the book was because I was stuck at a lovely airport and someone had left it on a chair.

It's a good flick but has some serious "oh those goofy cia scamps and their silly goats and mk ultra mind destroying torture drugs, what will the boys get up to next?" propaganda vibes (which it absolutely is).

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Paladinus posted:

It was a good movie, OP. You really could use some goat staring.

Yeah, literally the first line of my post. Things can be good while having underlying problems and it's good to talk about those problems and put them in a broader context.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

RFC2324 posted:

While it is good to talk about them, it is not good to bring them up every single time. The meme thread might not be the best place to have an discussion of how noted Jeff Bridges comedy "The Men Who Stare at Goats" is actually CIA propaganda.

Fine, I fixed it to not offend you so much:

quote:

Is it a good flick?

Cocaine Bear posted:

It's a good flick

Phew that was close, almost had some opinion in that opinion.

E content:

(e2: sorry if this one contains too much social commentary for a meme thread)

Cocaine Bear has a new favorite as of 21:33 on Feb 22, 2021

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Detective No. 27 posted:

Memes can't be stolen. That's not how memes work.

Stealing this.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

The Archaic posted:

Bloody hell I didn't think there was anyone else left on these forums from here.

Oh, we're around. Just wheezing on our respiratory diseases and mumbling something about Ivor Wynn stadium and those loving Torontonians.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

It still impresses your mom.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

*sigh*

Mushroom.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Does anyone else have an opinion on the Pokemon card game or whatever the gently caress?

This last one is just my dog because she looked very happy this morning:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

A young Richard Branson

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Or, ya know, cook your loving food. Unless you're like 7, then eat the sugar dough I guess.

E: content

Last one might have been posted already but it gives me the giggles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

^^^- self diagnosis isn't great, eh. If you can afford it, see a clinician. If you can't, I dunno, smoke weed and try to keep on touch with family and friends and hope for the best.

zoux posted:

One Canadian week's (eight days) worth of aeggs.

Those are immature moose eggs. That's a major offence there, buddy.

Cocaine Bear has a new favorite as of 20:14 on Mar 2, 2021