Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Oh hell yeah :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Quidam Viator posted:

????????????????

I'm legit sitting here laughing, so yeah.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Normally I like NPR but their bias really has shown through in their coverage of this particular news item.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

SoR Blaze posted:

I've only been listening to the Democracy Now coverage on Venezuela so my perspective is probably pretty limited on the humanitarian aid issue, and I wanted to know if you could elaborate a little further on this. From what I understand, the UN and the Red Cross are refusing to assist the US in delivering supplies because they say it's politically motivated, meme seems to check out to me but what the gently caress do I know I'm just an ignorant-rear end American so any light you could shine on this would be appreciated.

Oh, I'm probably less informed than your are overall but their coverage of it has mostly been "US urges generals and military to let in aid and that they need not feel loyalty to a regime that denies humanitarian aid to its people" while calling Venezuela a failed state and saying the opposition leader is 100% the legitimate president, which I genuinely haven't looked into the background of the elections so I don't really know. A little bit more nuanced than that but still.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Hell, just a periodic table and germ theory would be enough (also has a (micro)Biology bachelor's).

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Once I peed on a spider in my toilet because I thought it was dead but it wasn't so I fished it out with a business card thingy and saved its life and then got 3 spider bites that night.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Karate Bastard posted:

In the easy mode for Planescape torment everyone just says yes.

Here I was thinking you were going to say Planescape Torment is already easy mode because you can't die.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

You guys are crazy. Having a night in by yourself, maybe binge some Netflix and crank one out and eat an entire family size pizza is a delight

Don't doxx me pls

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I ganked a fallen hero and took his armor in Battle Brothers and then made this for my mercs.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

RareAcumen posted:

Steve Rodgers could've prevented the Iraq war and did nothing to stop it.

I was really confused how some random Australian politician could have stopped the Iraq War for a second there.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Why is the furry a picture of me without the boys?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I saw the words in the neighborhood and then went through the others expecting there to be a different payoff T_T

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

cant think of onf, bitch

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

so would bobby side with your mentor?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

MizPiz posted:

Who gives a poo poo about that fat loser when we have a real communist dictator waifu?

https://twitter.com/Kirinodere2/status/1254102023143915520?s=19

Looking forward to K-On opening edits.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Once I hadn't slept in about 3 weeks and locked myself out of my apartment with my cat and didn't want to let her down because she didn't know the neighborhood and I was afraid she would get lost .

After about 15 minutes she kinda started freaking out about the time my neighbor got home and scratched the poo poo out of my chest back and arms but I didn't let her go because I was in some kind of dissociative trance or shock or something idk, but they got home and let me in the building and my door wasn't locked so it all worked out.

I'm okay now and also if you're impervious to your own pain and can find a grip on the cat you should have no trouble subduing it.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Bismuth posted:

Anime is made of Michigan tap water

fuckin PFAS-rear end anime

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Empty Sandwich posted:

I loving love this painting

My brain first scanned the tree on the right as a trebuchet and now I'm disappointed

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

my handwriting looks like a 9 year old's so a fountain pen would be wasted on me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg