Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Bone Hurting Juice: The Gathering

look I'm really lazy and not going to mspaint that okay :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Montalvo posted:

idk if this a meme

counting it as a meme because gently caress it memes

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
There was a whole bunch of concept work done about how to mark buried nuclear waste in such a way that any future civilization would avoid it.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Red Baron posted:

The video linked uses *3 while the image uses *2. Pretty sure no matter what the number is, using *2 ends up with infinite people in the trolley. It really seems like the people of Trolley Town should be moving to something like rigid airships though considering how often people end up tied to their trolley tracks.
The image is worded poorly. "2n+1 people get on the trolley" gives you a value of 3n+1 afterwards. I had the same issue.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Dreddout posted:

I can't say for sure, but this looks like Dee's has embraced Juche and will soon move to the DPRK, because it's the last bastion of anti-globalism

Looking forward to his tenure as propaganda minister

From the beginning of May. I imagine Dees probably appreciates having an unironic Bad Guy Enemy that everyone else also sees as a Bad Guy.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

LifeSunDeath posted:

The use of angles really adds a sense of action, if these weren't batshit crazy they'd be pretty rad.
You can unironically tell he has some talent lurking under the complete insanity and tendency to shoehorn everything he can think of into every single image. It's a refreshing glimpse into madness, at least.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Would

Wouldnt flat earth asteroids be flat as well
Sure, but it's facing the artist's perspective, like how Earth would look round from a satellite directly above. Like looking head-on at a coin.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Slime posted:

It's not the same if your grandma isn't giving them to you.
This is me with those Pepperidge Farm sugar cookies. The crunchy ones with a little hole in the middle. Not the same when my great-aunt isn't giving me a few in a plastic baggie to take for the car ride back :3:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
What is the actual name of the face used for these? And all the related like, people spelling things poorly with weird grammar, you know exactly what I mean.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
ICY, WARM, and ON FIRE are my thermostat settings.

(and thanks, even if I'm still baffled by "meme man" and how surreal everything has gotten in this brave new world)

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Chad just looks sad about life.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Dreddout posted:

✔️white

Holy poo poo
mouse over that url man it's gold

loving CREAMSICLE

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I too would like a clean copy of just the QPU one, I could like make it myself but it clearly exists somewhere

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
The delightful demon

(pause)

sey-mour

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

vyelkin posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FD3CuA4pug

this year day country localized entirely within kitchen
"Region."

"Upstate New York!"

"Really. From Utica."

this one rules

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Bombadilillo posted:

120,000 Is easily doable after 2 incomes.

But you shouldn't have any left over, probably should be investing 30% of it. (Make it easy and get a money manager)

There are plenty of people making that much and still have nothing left because they suck at money.
The "best" part about this post isn't that it's laughably out of touch but that you're recommending paying someone else to manage your money.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
The left three are specific stereotypes. Kind of sets up a point for the image that one could expect to continue.
The far-right one is kind of a broad group but okay I'm prepared to accept that a normal person might still encounter them often enough to put them on the top five threats.

...but loving feminists? get this men's rights bullshit out of here and burn down wherever the gently caress you got it from.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
As the exact target market for this, I love it.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Mezzanine posted:

I gather that it's intentional they used all the stupid honorifics even though no one actually said them. Yeah, yeah, trap sprung whatever
You can also literally hear them say "hambaga" (or however that's romanized, I don't speak Japanese) despite the subs

someone really messed up on that blunder :colbert:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Benny Harvey posted:

The Wikipedia article about saint Louis has been taken down. Or was it just a mock-up in the first place?
The picture is still in the "Italian invasion of France" page, weirdly enough. So I suspect they rolled it in for notability?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
The Aurora Borealis part of this (starts at 2:33) is really good even if the rest is just "okay".

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

SpacePig posted:

I know it's stupid, but the donation level with all of the expansions being $69 is perfect. I might have to back this.
The best is the $7500 level of "I will tweet one of your da share z0ne style images as long as it's good" and the separate $10000 level of "I will tweet one even if it's bad", imo.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Memento posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti7K_f7ecew

So which fuckwit edgelord's re-reg is Jeffrey Dahmer?
AURORA BOREALIS
GOOD LORD GOOD hams

This is really true to B-K

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Warbird posted:

We need more Clone High memes.
Every time I see someone talk about vegemite I think about THE DRAGON DANIEL FELDSPAR insisting that he'll make Gandhi a sammy.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Garfield is a bad comic, but I love Jim Davis because he just relentlessly bags on himself.

Jon Arbuckle is the original Ronnie from whomp
Dude's really, really good at marketing Garfield. I will give him endless credit for the media empire he built and he deserves every penny.

Of course, the comic itself sucks. But that's irrelevant.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
This is only mediocre but the beat being the sample track from an old electronic keyboard or something is very much appreciated aesthetically.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Sagebrush posted:

there are some decent ones in this series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6pewZ6LWro
my favorite one of these I've never seen standalone, only in the middle of a lovely compilation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGBB_uSRADc&t=65s

pannenkoek is great in isolation though so it's cheating

edit: also your exact one is literally two after the one I linked

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I was just stretching my carpet on the windowsill. Isometric squadalah!

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Bored As gently caress posted:

The Americans didn't lose.
man the Civil War is one of the few wars America genuinely won

can you imagine if those goddamn traitors had somehow gone on to run the governments of their respective secessionist hellholes :ohdear:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I have no movie editing talent but I want to see a mashup of the Brak Show's "three hams" song with "steamed hams"

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

theflyingorc posted:

does anyone have the one with apples and bananas, it was something like (a + b)/(b + c) + (b + c)/(a + c) = (a + c)/(b + a)

and it looks like you should be able to algebra an answer but the actual answer has 100-digit answers
I don't have the picture but I do have the stackoverflow page that solves the Diophantine equation a/(b+c)+b/(a+c)+c/(a+b)=4 which is the latest iteration of that picture I've seen

...and obviously has the minimal solution

edit:
https://twitter.com/qntm/status/839649864552181762

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Powered Descent posted:

"Records from the era are of course fragmentary, but historians believe the 'Goon' cult had some very odd beliefs and practices. They worshipped a dog whose shoes did not fit, and they had a cautionary tale of a stuffed cat with glasses and a pipe. The expression "no ring' seemed to be used when they felt something was fraudulent or inadequate. There is still much to be understood about this fascinating culture."
I'm pretty sure you could reconstruct a fairly accurate picture of American society from nothing but the forums if you just assumed everything we admitted to doing was weird and atypical.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I laughed at "oh hi Mark" because it's just so matter-of-fact.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I literally just started another playthrough of FO:NV so goddammit I laughed.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
fun fact: that sketch was written by Dan Harmon

(well okay he wasn't the only member of the Dead Alewives but he did get writer credit on that specific sketch so the nuance is unnecessary and makes the fact less fun)

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
for some reason the last panel got me

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
the last one is even shorter :eyepop:

(it's still shorter even if you sub in "a" for one of the "the"s.)

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I don't get this at all but I did slightly chuckle at "this is so Espionage Act of 1917", am I having a stroke :ohdear:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Demonstratively false.

I spoke negatively on raw and rare meats, neutrally on medium rare meats, favorably of medium meats, and did not comment on medium/well or well done meats.
But by extrapolation (and it's an easy one because this is linear) you have bad opinions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Absurdism in memes + lord farqaad + Markiplier
I am real out of it, uh, can you explain the last two of those three

I mean I know farquaad is the dude from Shrek but like, gonna have to give me more than that