Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Tiggum posted:

Nerds have cared way too much about Doctor Who since long before the internet even existed.

I've seen this episode of doctor who and I think you are wrong for these myriad reasons:

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

CPColin posted:

I just played three tracks from Mouth Moods for somebody and she didn't like any of them. Should I have played tracks from Mouth Silence instead? Help

Yes, those are all gold. Just don't do Mouth Sounds until they accept guy fieri into their heart

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Jerry Cotton posted:

What happened to rhubarb?

Get your toxic memes the gently caress out of here

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

PCOS Bill posted:

You think the fall of the west is funny?

I've never laughed harder at a kink bringing down western civilization since "cuck" became the go-to projection of the right wing

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Jesus Christ

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Jerry Cotton posted:

What a strange thing to be so proud of.

if he's gonna drop a bronze medal so he can nab the participation ribbon, may as well let everybody know that he earned it

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

oldpainless posted:

Cucks are really gross and sad and I say this as a guy who once ate out a corpse.

:stare:

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

MariusLecter posted:

I've seen people who tie a knot then rip open a hole rather than undo the knot And Then tuck to cover up the hole.

I do this and I don't apologize

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

The pro move is to just tie another knot further down the bag after you ripped open the previous knot though

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

mysterious frankie posted:

Just eat the whole loaf in one sitting geez it's not rocket science.

What, and eat the heels? What are you, some kind of monster?

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Android Apocalypse posted:

I don't get it.

Yes, I outed myself as being an old.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-EhpnOxN4Q&t=52s

It's a gadsden

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

I don't know what Brooklyn 99 is, but now I want to know.

I can't find the clip, but there's a clip of THE FULL BULLPEN which tell you everything you need to know about the show

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

cohsae posted:

Oh my god I only just realised that the chess image is not just loss, it's also a checkmate.
Fun fact apparently it's called the Fool's mate.
How do we start a petition to rename it the Buckley manoeuvre?

Sorry mate, it's still a loss

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Finally, some Sugar Pine 7 memes

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

the fyad friend goon was sizzlechest, who I don't believe was a mod but just an Evangelical for low carb high fat. he was also the one who has bread nightmares, which is why he was picked.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

randaconda, ten years later, trying to crack the Loss Code

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Randaconda posted:

i missed it when it was fresh :negative:

Jesus Christ man you're so behind

loving step one of the joke: it was never delivered

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Ladies don't have discs, dumbass.

check out this dude who hasn't heard about spines

vvv: :agesilaus:

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Spanish Manlove posted:

Yeah and apparently he's like kinda normal now, with a driver's license and a car and a job and also moved out of ND.

That lucky loving son of a bitch. He should have taken me with him.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

the Tom from Tails Gets Trolled memes always make me laugh holy poo poo

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

trapped mouse posted:

Wait, THAT'S where it's from?!

yep.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Mr Rogers posted:

In conversation with one of his friends, the openly gay Dr. William Hirsch, Fred Rogers himself concluded that if sexuality was measured on a scale of one to ten: “Well, you know, I must be right smack in the middle. Because I have found women attractive, and I have found men attractive.”

Nobody knows if he ever acted on those feelings, he's presumed to be completely faithful in his marriage, but I'll take it. Mr. Rogers: Bi Icon.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

I'm kind of sad that all this nightmare food tech came out after I had to quit smoking weed for work.

College me would have gone apeshit for breakfast foods a stoner could manage with nothing but a toaster and microwave. Like those chocolate chip pancake wrapped sausages would have sustained me through school.

Those have been around for over a decade, you just missed out

unless you quit weed over a decade ago, my apologies for calling you old

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

if there's a limewire clicker game out there, I'll play it.

That would be a great sequel concept for hypnospace outlaw

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Every loving time im setting up a new windows machine and forget to hit mute

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

On the topic of useful shortcuts, if you ever need to get to device manager/event viewer/most windows tools, just hit Windows Key +X, it gives you a menu of useful shortcuts instead of typing them out in search, since windows search has a habit of loving up

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Guys I think the drugs are here

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

CannonFodder posted:

So the Buzzfeed Unsolved guys are now meme worthy?

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

marshmallow creep posted:

I thought they were the same guys as this meme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFakRyR9p4Q

"Those guys are Rhett and Link from Good Mythical Morning" I say, stepping confidently onto the pressure plate of the trap I've just sprung

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

The Bloop posted:

1. avatar/post combo

2. yoshis pretty obviously live in a communist utopia

Impossible, Yoshi is a tax-dodging libertarian he would never provide for a commune

That right there is a roving band of ancaps

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

OwlFancier posted:

I do not know based ball, is the blue guy out?

Either way he should win points for his smooth criminal sports moves.

There's a relative eternity between the runner touching the base and the catcher trying to tag him out. He may as well be moonwalking off the infield while giving the catcher a poo poo-eating grin

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

oldpainless posted:

I’m sure it was gross but can you imagine how much better you’d feel after?

Sweaty, cold, exhausted, and somehow still full of poo poo

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

My favorite way to play skyrim is to get 100 mods into a launcher, putz with the order and incompatibilities until I get to the character creation screen, then close the game and not touch it for six months

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

marshmallow creep posted:

Would you believe that after doing this for something like six years, I actually played the game?

I just recently got a computer with a good graphics card and a VR headset, so I even went so far as to do all the mod bullshit and then finally completed the VR introduction section, shot a guard in the knee with an arrow and my VR headset battery died.

That was 2 months ago. Only 4 more to go! :buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Tenkaris posted:

So I looked up CHIM thinking it was an acronym for some tvtropes bullshit and instead I got to find out about the King of Rape?

Cool, cool. :shepicide:

This is what you get when your writer decides his process is self-isolating with no warning for a week and psychedelics