Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

DiggityDoink posted:

No but I found Waldo.

Have you guys ever noticed that you never see Waldo and Wally in the same room at the same time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013
Did anyone else pretend they were in the star wars trench run when their parents drove through a road cutting?

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTZ4hkFDRmE

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Zzulu posted:

I demand my corpse be left alone. I don't want to be buried or cremated

Just leave my drat corpse alone

Nice try, Br'er Rabbit. I'm ignoring your corpse and hunting for your phylactery :colbert:

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I haven no stake in this, but what are you basing that on? If we're going on the amount of people that complain about that image, or "death" stuff on the Schad thread, maybe 6 people come out and complain, while the other few hundred involved in a thread say nothing and seemingly don't mind.

People generally don't feel the need to state the incredibly obvious. I can honestly say that "A terrified 14 year old about to be murdered isn't funny" is something I've never in my life felt the need to explicitly put in to words until this very moment, where I discovered that you - a probable sociopath - took my silence as evidence I was somehow on your side of the issue.

aardwolf has a new favorite as of 07:35 on Oct 7, 2019

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013
Didn't some goons little brother get sepsis from sounding himself with a dirty bicycle tire pump?

Be a man: try sounding with properly sterilized habanero veins.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Ghost Leviathan posted:

This is kind of already how it is.

Also Tasmania is basically Appalachia complete with the stock joke being that everyone's got two heads because they're so inbred.

Australia: gently caress off immigrants we're full™

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Jerry Cotton posted:

These shapes are a message... and part of a system of messages ...pay attention to them!
Sending this message was important to us. We considered ourselves to be a powerful subculture.
This place is not a place of honor ... no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here... nothing valued is here.
What is here was dangerous and repulsive to us. This message is a warning about danger.
The danger is in a particular location... it increases towards a center... the center of danger is here... of a particular size and shape, and below the navel.
The danger is still present, in your time, as it was in ours.
The danger is to the baby, and it can kill.
The form of the danger is an emanation of baby.
The danger is unleashed only if you substantially disturb this place physically. This place is best shunned and left uninseminated.

Anybody going to all this trouble to keep me out is obviously hiding some seriously cool poo poo.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Basticle posted:

lol at this thread taking Jerry Cotton seriously

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Is this from a real episode? I thought there weren't any guns in Pokemon.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU&t=53s

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013
My name is Luna
I live on the second floor
I live upstairs from you
Yes, I think you've seen me before

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

zoux posted:

What’s a shark

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

MageMage posted:

That's nice of you to put the burden on her.

Do you get that you're infantilizing Bird Boss and assuming she has no power, agency or self-respect? I'm honestly curious.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

MageMage posted:

That's nice of you to put the burden on her.

I'm sorry to bring this back up but I've just realised it has to be said:

You should have spelt it "bird-en" :dadjoke:

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

OwlFancier posted:

I mean checks out, you referenced the police, dangerous organization right there.

Any group that can hit #1 for two months with "Every Breath You Take" is worth keeping a cautious eye on.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013
Sometime around November 2016.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013
"Tankies" are adult Thomas the Tank Engine fans. They look on "tankers", who they see as really obsessive dorks who take the Sodor Expanded Universe far too seriously.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

ShoogaSlim posted:

what an intellectually lazy response that has been popular year over year for as long as i can remember. any time they hear one piece of bad news, the year is automatically hosed. people die every year, celebrities young and old, normal people, etc.

chadwick boseman passing is a tragedy. he was young and talented and provided value in his career and in his personal life as well. you don't have to throw your hands up and whine about an arbitrary measure of time.

Good news! Your world-weary cynicism and seen-it-all-before aloofness was really amazing and insightful and totally made you look bad-rear end and mature. All of your classmates were so impressed when they heard it they cheered - and some gave you high-fives! Also, you got all 120 stars in Super Mario 64 and Susan (the good Susan, not the fat one) from room 2B kissed you behind the bike sheds. Go you, you stud muffin!

aardwolf has a new favorite as of 08:03 on Aug 29, 2020

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013
We've all been there :(

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

There was MRE internationale chat somewhere and I swear some country got airplane bottles of courvoisier at one point. And a couple cigs, natch.

There's an Italian MRE that comes with brandy but I don't think it is name-brand.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Elviscat posted:

Surprised yellow isn't for psych.

Because psych patients, apparently, have a habit of urinating on them

Well, they are hospiddle socks :colbert:

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

low key sex master posted:

Apparently my grandfather was a 33rd (or 32nd, whichever is the highest) degree freemason

Well, he might have been crooked, but at least he wasn't obtuse.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Happyimp posted:

Very nice. I've always wondered why that meme template wasn't, 1324, vertical. It would make the punch line better when scrolling.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

EXT. BUSY CONSTRUCTION SITE - DAWN

A construction worker gets ready to start a long day of digging... and to his horror - discovers a HITACHI MAGIC WAND.

WORKER: Oh, no! We got them mixed up!

He tries calling on his cellphone and is frustrated when there is no answer. In a panic, he tears open the door of his truck and starts frantically driving home. Will he be in time to save his wife?

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H5Yak9HQeo&t=4s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

It's weird that the sonic drowning music can still make me feel tense / anxious decades later.