Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Them Duke boys are what the left used to be like, and what you're seeing cropping up with the leftists or as retards call them "the alt-left".

And seriously, WTF happened to southern culture? The greatest icons of the south were bootleggers. The best country music songs were about being outlaws. Rockabilly was a whole genre about being hard-drinking, pot-smoking, cop-punching outlaws. Smokey and the Bandit was entirely about loving up cops and telling the government to eat a dick.

Rediscover your roots, rednecks. Embrace cornbread communism.

Hello mr crowder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l71Pvvnp3oE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Montalvo posted:

https://yeahbwoi.com/

They're selling out, so get yours soon.

what actor is this?

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

but i already know im garbage. where are my donuts genie.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

this poo poo got a sincere literal lol from me

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Jesus said all the old testament poo poo doesnt count anymore and only new testament poo poo counts. therefore the gensis pact is null and void and god can flood the earth if they so choose. Checkmate athiests

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

more of this

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Calaveron posted:

God I wish I could interpret these

nin album names

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Jillian + carol here. 9000 degrees in my house and im the saltiest

http://imgur.com/29oaZ6Y

snergle has a new favorite as of 22:12 on Aug 16, 2017

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

not even in memes should trump beat sanders in anything physically demanding. unless he got to drive his golf cart and sanders had to walk

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

mind the walrus posted:

I'm not surprised. Netflix shows have some pretty dogshit writing.

:thejoke: netflix didnt make deathnote

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Caufman posted:

For context, Papa never said that. Cardinal Bergoglio did, in a letter to a nun not intended for public release, the full contents of which have not been published. When he was elected as the next vicar of Christ, like Saul to Paul, Cardinal Bergoglio became like a new man. And in his vicarage, just as Jesus of Nazareth did, Papa Francis has exhorted Christians to be more nuanced in their day-to-day life instead of making broad and hasty condemnations against brothers and sisters. As you well know, William.

Can't believe im siding w/ pcos bill but that letter is still damning especially when the church hasn't reversed its position in africa regarding lbgt rights and continues to push for things like uganadas laws making it illegal to be gay. If I become president I'm not going to lose my biases and hatreds. I might try to supress them for the good of the country but I will stay have them. The same is for the pope.

There are essentially 2 churches. The western one that covers up pedophilia and tries to be progressive and everywhere else where its still the middle ages so they don't even need to cover up pedophilia and they interfere politically to keep people they don't like down so the population of catholics goes up and they get their 10%.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Dont steal my wow trade chat gimmick

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

I like to remind people that fdr is bizaro trump. you know the one that wanted to help all americans but gently caress everyone else especially immigrants. You know basically your gimmick but more thought out then being contrarian.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Hot off the poo poo posts.

I was thinking about how some shared words have very different meanings between different english speaking countries. So I made this.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

JuiceOne posted:

Yeah, people really did not like these when I posted them in the shitposting group. Lots of angry reacts, more than one "kill yourself" comment.

I laughed at some of the other ones like the dentist and valentine card the first one i didnt like though

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Zzulu posted:

In fact, if you check the history books, you'll see that America has never lost a war and never will either

what about the civil war

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

2/10 pinkie toe isnt out. terrible manners

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Fried Watermelon posted:

Don't they still do super size? And it makes more sense to do movie tie in toys rather than characters now doesn't it?

no they just removed small and moved everything down a size. super is large large is medium etc.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

SpacePig posted:

This is still a lesson I haven't quite learned, as I order a medium expecting an old medium, and keep getting way more than I actually wanted. I drink it all anyway because I'm an idiot who just eats and drinks what's given to him, but it can still be off-putting at some places.

e: It also varies from place to place. A medium at Popeyes is a small at Taco Bell.

this is also a thing. mcdonalds bore the brunt of the supersize me back lash but a large at arbies is like to much loving soda / fries. a medium at some places is large everywhere else.

Jamesman posted:

Can confirm this is not the case. The current large is not equivalent to a supersize.

I don't have hard evidence other then eatting fast food once a month but one large meal anywhere is enough to feed me for a day. Also a large at mcd is loving huge. its like 32oz of soda and 32oz of fries.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

syscall girl posted:

He's a documented homophobe who should be kept away from kitchens and food in general but I'm sure he's a hoot

Had to google this and its kinda sad. he is obviously super homophobic against gay men but is chill offiating a lesbian marriage. His sister was a lesbian but i still want to put this firmly in that stupid religious argument of "god didnt say anything about that" reguarding women being gay.

Mokinokaro posted:

Apparently those allegations were always denied and a couple of years ago he even officiated a mass gay wedding so :shrug:

he denied the allegations but emails fieri sent to the guy who first outed him as a republican man in the bathroom tapping your foot were used in a lawsuit against fieri

The only good thing about him is his charity that his sister created and ran. He has no dealings with it except for the occasional photo shoot and his name being attatched.

snergle has a new favorite as of 23:48 on Apr 4, 2018

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Oh poo poo the us military heard camp crystal lake has oil

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Zzulu posted:

reminder that r kelly pisses on a 13 year old girl and its on videotape and he is still a hugely successful millionaire superstar

If i saw a tape of rkelly pissing on a girl while he was singing piss on you, and the girl was holding two forms of govt id, while a police officer was there, like 4 or 5 of my buddies and neal taking notes, and his grandmother is there to confirm his identity. Then i'll believe he did it.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

If shes got arms and legs then bingo shes my type

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

shouldnt this be pumpkin spice poptarts?

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
There was a meme using spongebob to i think give a physical representation to different sci fi races from a specific book? What was the book again?

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

thank you. that was an interesting but short read

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Comptroll The Forums posted:

LOL if you don't eat pizza by folding the whole thing into a cone, biting into the center and sucking out all the toppings and sauce. Just LOL

dont tell people how i eat pizza please. I am ashamed.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Randaconda posted:

I quit buying avatars when the last one I bought lasted like three hours. :negative:

edit: I'd wish they'd leave the stupid internet club tag :smithcloud:

keep buying them more money for the spinetax

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

I live in the south and i demand they get on the hype train that is tri tip.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Turtlicious posted:

Oh and if you put condiments on I will kick you out of my home are you kidding me right now?!

condiments on tri tip is only if they dont season it in anyway and it came out like shoe leather. otherwise i agree

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

This is the best and I'm popping popcorn for the muskies vs commiekpop fanwar.

But the kpop fans should used their opening salvo to call musk out on being afraid of robots or being the pos he is if they really wanted to kick the hornet nest

snergle has a new favorite as of 04:07 on Jul 8, 2018

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

ToxicSlurpee posted:

A really weird thing about billionaires is that they tend to be cheap as gently caress about utterly mundane things.

Bill Gates once held up a line at a convenience store when buying ice cream because "I have a coupon for this somewhere, I swear."

A literal billionaire using a fifty cent coupon for ice cream as if that amount of money could possibly actually matter in his life.

My brother is a locksmith and he was telling me about some giant mansion with a mcmansion in the back for a mother in law unit he was rekeying. when they were finally done rekeying it they were like hey do you give military discounts? they wanted a 10% discount when they own multimillion dollar homes in rural nc.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

lol even nazis have women but libertarians dont. owned.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

this deserves more love.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Phlegmish posted:

Death is a hot chick? Seems non-canon but I can dig

I wanna say its the same one from sandman but I cant be 100% sure. If it is shes a hot hot goth chick. Deadpool also wants to bone her i think.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Jerry Cotton posted:

Can't wait for the inevitable Warlock film with Magus :mmmhmm:

isnt he the space pope? or his bad guy is the space pope? or both.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Zzulu posted:

Pretty sure even Christians, despite how utterly lame they are, can enjoy big milkers and thicc thighs

marry hunt carrie nation and billy sunday all disagree

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
i thought of an image macro but i cant find a good image to use for it.

The basic premise is the story of job. God says X loves Y and then God says im gonna make him do Z to Y

A good example is Todd howard loves skyrim. Im gonna make him whore it out everywhere.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Woah where the gently caress do they have malt o meal cereals in a box.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

It's a ball type mouse. You loving Gen Y pleb. You loving n00b. You goddamn hairless, sexless dweeb.

what kind of loving animal uses a track ball mouse with out a mouse pad. youre going to get gunk all over your ball.