Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Mr Rogers convinced an initially hostile senator to fund public broadcasting in about six minutes of speaking. It really gives you an idea of how much he cared.

https://youtu.be/yXEuEUQIP3Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Clitch posted:

Shows good

Fandom bad

I learned long ago that if you like a show you should avoid the fandom like the plague.

See Rick and morty

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Yestermoment posted:

If you want to bust a nut, read oglaf. If you want to point it out to people/share on facebook, read oatmeal.
If you are a sperg and feel like you're communicating with someone with a PhD, read XKCD. If you're into a complete miscarriage in humor, read CAD.

A text only loss edit, holy poo poo

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Holy gently caress I'm dying these are amazing

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Some brain bleach

Always feels good to not get an anime reference, especially if it involves animals

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Keys, phone and wallet go in the fanny pack

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

*lips on microphone*

Big rear end with no tits. Final answer. Are you loving insane?

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

My girlfriend found out today she's gonna have to put down her dog of 15 years, who has gotten her through a lot (parents divorce, abusive boyfriend, depression, dad's brain cancer diagnosis) so if anyone wants to post more wholesome dog memes so i can cheer her up with them it would be appreciated.

And yes, her dog was a good girl :unsmith:

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Mokinokaro posted:

Rogers and Clemmons also worked together against segregation and if Rogers held any real ill will towards Clemmons, wouldn't it have been far easier and less controversial to fire him?

It wasn't that Rodgers disliked Clemmons, he just disliked that he was gay.

Which arguably means he disliked Clemmons but that's another conversation.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

This isn't the cursed images thread.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Turning Point CSA is a nice touch

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

drat that meme gave me emotional whiplash

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Corporations won't let us :(

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Ownership is a crime :colbert:

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Crazy dude who doesn't touch his dick also did the thing that everyone who is way too attached to a point or ideology do where they just assume everyone is like them. Like the whole "you know how you can't jerk it to anything but videos anymore" lol I can jerk it to a faint memory of a butt I probably imagined in a fever dream.

Also I guess I'll take a regular mountain dew if you don't have diet.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

The Mandalorian is great and TFA, Rebels, Clone Wars and Rogue One all were great. Disney is doing a great job imo despite some stinkers.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

TVs Ian posted:

Is there a male equivalent of Karen? I feel like based on my years in retail, guys are more likely to throw a fit, possibly knock something over, and storm out when they don't get what they feel like they're entitled to.

Dudes whose profile pic is them with a goatee and sunglasses in their truck.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Trappist monks make amazing beer too, what can't they do?

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Should say wife beaters imo

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Carbon dioxide posted:

Just a 1979 horoscope.

Gemini whose ex was a lovely Leo, both are on point.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

They brought us one of these by accident once and we all had a piece as a dare. No one got more than a couple of bites in. poo poo is disgusting.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Game of Thrones: Brotherhood is gonna be great though.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

The bojack horseman episode that took place entirely underwater where there was no words pretty much the entire time was pretty great.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

I mean the ditto one could have been lowkey implying something sexual but the rest were squeaky clean. I can imagine "turn ditto into hot girl/guy to bang" is a thing.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

hawowanlawow posted:

I mean what do you really want or expect to hear in that situation lol

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Iron Crowned posted:

Nah, it's pretty accurate for about 50% of dog people, the other 50% are just shoving their lovely dog in your face or lauging that it's jumping all over you and trying to eat your food off your your plate or just generally being terrible, no good, very bad boys.

You remind me of the one British guy who thought shrimp were small pastries and then got very mad because shrimp were very rare bourgeois food and how could he possibly know what they look like.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Empty Sandwich posted:

Who are the Britons?

Well we all are! We are all Britons!

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

I only wear shoulder belts because lap belts suck when you have an enormous dick.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Master Twig posted:

So what do you call someone who has a healthy social circle that includes plenty of women, has healthy attitudes towards women and has no trouble socializing with, working with, and working for women, takes care of them-self and eats well and gets exercise, and makes good efforts to try to go on dates and meet women, yet can't seem to get beyond more than a couple dates and gets rejected over and over despite putting in their best effort. Like, involuntarily celibate, but without all the negative and toxic bullshit that incels believe.

Because that's pretty much me. :smith:

You do that for over a decade with no luck and then suddenly you find someone that you work with and it all clicks.

At least that's what happened for me. Those years really sucked though, but you just gotta power through.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Why should only libertarians watch this I'm confused?

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Just heard about Howie Mandel rip :(

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

freeedr posted:

People usually understand my explanation of the risk being extremely small and worth it the many times a day I tell people that. My problem was specifically with “perfectly safe”, which is language that is literally professionally unethical to educate a patient with.

It took you 3-4 tries at college to figure out that nothing is literally perfectly safe, but you somehow haven't learned not to be a nitpick.

You must be fun at parties.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

How do I delete someone else's post

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

I played Hades and didn't pet Cerberus once
I petted him way more than once what kind of monster doesnt pet him.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Killingyouguy! posted:

Wait does 'in front' mean closest to you (in front of you) or at the edge between your cards and your opponent (in front of your guys)? I need to know if I was accidentally taught some ancient poo poo

The old way is lands closer to your opponent, the new way is lands closer to you.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

I assumed it was loss but couldn't find it

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Carbon dioxide posted:

lol america and their horrible traffic infra that can't even be arsed to make separated city wide road networks for bikes and cars so they never have to meet.

Jokes on you, I live in a city in the US with separate bike and car networks.

They still ride bikes down the center of the road because regular roads are marginally faster

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

That meme has no effect on me cause I have no idea what that is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Also 50 years ago we didn't have boomers writing the manuals, now we do