Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

e: how do I delete post on phone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

does anyone know what this is actually from? it's very pretty

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Harry Lime posted:

7 and half minute video a single guy animated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU

this kicks rear end thank you

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

in this house we love and support HOOCH

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Wait does 'in front' mean closest to you (in front of you) or at the edge between your cards and your opponent (in front of your guys)? I need to know if I was accidentally taught some ancient poo poo

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

The Bloop posted:

Going to start playing with my lands and other permanents all just mixed wherever

I like the idea of building a little map out of your lands and putting your guys around the map in interesting places

No I will not stop calling them guys

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

That70sHeidi posted:

Where does an American get MSG? Is it in regular grocery stores in the salt/spices aisle?

Yeah I think it's sold as 'low sodium salt alternative' or something

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I looked it up and it's called 'Accent'

Efb

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

You weren't wrong

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Doesn't ctrl alt delete have a higher priority interrupt than ctrl shift esc? I was told if you're fully locked up you still want ctrl alt delete bc ctrl shift esc might never get processed

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I didn't even have the wallet part I just clipped some choke chains to my belt loops

I was very cool

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

There's literally only one thing I care about in yakuza. Will 1 and 2 allow me to play crane games to win stuffed animals for my adopted daughter

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Poops Mcgoots posted:

I can't tell if this is a bit or not. Haruka is introduced in 1 and taking her around the city to fulfill her requests and get her to trust kiryu started there.

Huh? I mean Doll Girl

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Sagebrush posted:

nah, they went too far with the therapist bit. should have stopped with the wolves. now it's two jokes in one and they both suffer.

Inside this tweet there are two jokes,

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Beeswax posted:

It's still incorrect though and it is very upsetting. An incel would in fact never think anything to be a date since they're convinced that they are unlovable. Someone call the meme police.

They think the underpaid cashier at McDonald's is flirting with them bc she's forced to smile. I could see them mistaking normal interactions for dates

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

The dance of my people

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

oh God I spent an inappropriate amount of time on newgrounds as a 10 year old

It was through there that I found Neil cicieregas work and then through his forum I found SA
I've been lurking since I was a child
Help

Anyway I vaguely remember a bunch of fruit with clock faces on them? I think everyone hated them?

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Bismuth posted:

Im amazed that so much early internet stuff was so high effort and yet so garbage

I feel like my expectations of comedic timing have shifted? Of course we're also all much older but videos that used to seem perfectly hilarious now seem to awkwardly linger too long

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Elf Bowling was notorious for carrying viruses wasn't it?
Also there was a port to the Nintendo ds for some goddamn reason

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5ls0uYvJXA

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Hihohe posted:

Let me tell ya bout my first rpgs soundtrack

https://youtu.be/BJhF0L7pfo8

this is the only video game soundtrack worth listening to

I tried Chrono Trigger way after its release and it was just ok :shrug:

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I had I think the 'bold' variety of cheetos mac?
I actually enjoyed it but more as like, pandemic alternative for faire food, not as something I would seek out to eat more than once a year

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

zoux posted:

I've had it with this shark poo poo. Larry is not fat, that is a normal size and shape of a healthy shark.

Larry may not be fat but Terry definitely is

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I'm just glad someone is making memes out of the 2000 version of Jesus Christ Superstar

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I really like the roller coaster memes actually

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Ashamed to admit that this gave me a small chuckle

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

minato posted:

This applies to the Game of Thrones books as well. They'd be about half the length if GRRM omitted details of what everyone was eating.

I'd like to draw attention at this time to Redwall Feasts Bot
https://twitter.com/RedwallFeasts/status/1461316677291757571?t=zrJQQtMcjC3KAN7HNAsjOA&s=19

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Luigi could jump real high and Peach could float, but I can't remember what Toad's deal was.

Wasn't it some bullshit like 'picks up vegetables the fastest'

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I can't nap bc my brain knows the sun is up and it is Awake Time. I suspect nappers have broken brains who do not have a deep psychic connection to the cycles of the earth

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

deported to Canada posted:

I particularly liked the authors foreword where he essentially said if you cant make it past the first few chapters then give up and if you make it to the middle of the first book you will probably read them all. He was right.

Iirc I read the first three then when I learned 'book four is book three again but focusing on different characters' I quit

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

bike tory posted:

wheel of times books are good

the wheel of time tv adaptation is good

wheel of time memes are good

wheels of time are good

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I got a fountain pen bc buying a big bottle of ink every couple years makes me feel like I create less waste than disposable pens :shrug: I don't understand there being a Fandom for it, it's a tool

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Aw thanks Terry I always wanted one of those

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Garage? Mines going in my bedroom. I'm hanging a hammock from it

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Self checkout does have the advantage of not feeling like someone is holding a gun to my head

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Scaramouche posted:

What if there's a big lineup behind you

and they all have guns

what then

Not everyone on the internet is American 🙄

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Cuthe Pubthe

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Hot dogs grossed me out even as a kid, but now I'm considering kd with some beyond sausage thrown in...

Also I can vouch for kd with baked beans being good. The sauce is a bit vinegary but so is ketchup

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Brawnfire posted:

Weird if you read that right to left

no appreciation for manga smh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Sword of Truth memes pls