Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Montalvo posted:

Lenny Henry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

I don't know what accent I'm supposed to be reading this in where 'windy' sounds like 'Wednesday' and 'Thursday' sounds like 'thirsty'

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Mister Adequate posted:

Really? All this and no Landerig?

I didn't make it :shrug:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Jerry Cotton posted:

Was April supposed to be clam meme month? I forget someone please post the meme month chart for 2017 TIA.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Jerry Cotton posted:

I was sure there were clams :( Well at least there's rhubarb memes to look forward to.

Uh, yeah? Rhubarb next month, clams in August.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

They used it in one of the Mario Parties.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

How the gently caress is it 2017 and people still don't know there are no pizza rules

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Serak posted:

Jack & Coke is a sandwich

More than two ingredients. So only if you add ice

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

zoux posted:

Gentlemen may I humbly suggest: four things.

Panels or balls?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlXGoigtk3k

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Dabir posted:

No the guy on the left. Is it David Mitchell?

Jared, the child sex offender who did the subway ads.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Karate Bastard posted:

Bahrend Ganbolputty

...de von Ausfern-schplenden-schlitter-crasscrenbon-fried-digger-dingle-dangle-dongle-dungle-burstein-von-knacker-thrasher-apple-banger-horowitz-ticolensic-grander-knotty-spelltinkle-grandlich-grumblemeyer-spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein-nürnburger-bratwustle-gerspurten-mitz-weimache-luber-hundsfut-gumberaber-shönedanker-kalbsfleisch-mittler-aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

om nom nom posted:

Apparently it has been a year

It's good that the important sources remember this day

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

https://twitter.com/RUMOKO/status/869061814432051201

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Legin Noslen posted:

No, YOU dipshit.

I heard there was a job opening for a professional poo poo-dipper? Sign me up!!!

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Snowy posted:

What's that skull cracking from I need more.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I need TP for my bonghole

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Vladimir Put-in :colbert:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Hogge Wild posted:

e: better censor it so that the autists don't get triggered

haha nice one bro!!!

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Jamesman posted:

I'm sorry you want the thing to be something it's not. I guess everyone who calls their significant other "baby" is a pedo too?

Don't force your assumptions into our memes.

Why don't you post about your creepy Korean fetish some more instead

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

syscall girl posted:

Only Maine Coons have thumbs

I'm a maine coon? :psyduck:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Am I supposed to be hearing Shooting Stars in my head? Because I am.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I have to commend Michigan for being the only state to not put a question mark on what is not a question.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Gee Bill! How come your mom lets you lift two pyramids?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I don't know, I bet it could jump 36 feet straight up if it turned around and saw a cucumber.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

They linked directly to the ezgif url. The site that warns you whenever you make something with it

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Similar to the 'sounds like music' idea is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLaQxNmE4wg

Which, while neither macro nor meme, is excellent.

e: oh, and also this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InbaU387Wl8

(the guy has done a few others too)

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cXjcKTRWcg

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

DontMockMySmock posted:

Wow, I didn't know it was possible to be quite that butthurt about not being allowed to post a meme.

Also, the very first line of that video is about child sex. So is the thumbnail, I notice from Ignoranus's post.

It's especially funny coming from a guy who wrote like 5 posts in defense of cumming on Maggie Simpson.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I wasn't exaggerating when I wrote this

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

It's especially funny coming from a guy who wrote like 5 posts in defense of cumming on Maggie Simpson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Veganism usually results in protein and vitamin B12 deficiency, which is mostly why they look like happy skeletons.

You mean like this?

Anyway,