Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Now these are the memes I want to see

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

:hellyeah:

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

He's come so far

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

ugh i HAAAATE when people post the memes with big rear end titties in them. not the memes with the normal or slightly big ones but like the memes with HUUUUGE tits are just so not funny and lame and i hate them

Yeah

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Guy Mann posted:

drat, this meme really is an antique.

Look Smithers! Garbo is coming

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Muy picante

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

where did you think I got my avi from

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
I don't think poptart is that radical considering it is a filling enveloped in a bread / baked product. By the poptart measure, a ravioli is a sandwich

A truly radical sandwich would be cordon bleu or chicken kiev

If a KFC double down is a sandwich, and a calzone is a sandwich, I assert both cordon bleu and chicken kiev MUST be sandwiches

walgreenslatino has a new favorite as of 00:23 on May 2, 2017

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Azhais posted:

So does most of rural America

It's called an udder, city boy

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Saw a good ep where a "stay-at-home dog mom" consistently overruled her husband's budgetary concerns. Great show

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

First thing I thought of. Somebody shop Kirk, Luanne, and her bf in this

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
"I sleep in a race car. Do y-"

"Kirk, shut up and get the gently caress out. I'm gonna sleep in a big bed with your wife now"

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Guy Mann posted:

You don't see many people who were tall as kids but grew into average-sized adults or who had perfect vision but needed glasses later in life harboring a grudge about how the world wronged them but for some reason gifted kids love crucifying themselves on the idea that they had some incredible potential that was squandered and they are owed for it.

We are all sorry you didn't get out let of fifth grade English to go to gifted class but you really need to let it go

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

It's fuckin nice oat

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
*louder this time* It's fuckin' nice oat

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

donquixotic posted:

What kind of oval office doesn't use the word coriander? What the gently caress are you going to call it otherwise?

Not Australian btw

cilantro

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
What's with all these fuckin normie memes

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
It's thundercocks all the way down

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Guy Mann posted:

what's that you want some furry memes well ok

Even degenerate culture is degenerating

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Heh you guys sure showed God :D God BTFO, how will He ever recover

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
btw Amos 5:18 is a threat to idolaters and the wicked who go through the motions of belief but have forsaken the LORD

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Stex T posted:

Look at all you people having opinions and caring about things while cool people like me realize that reality is merely an amalgamation of imperfect and fallacious sensory interpretations and knowledge itself is mental delusion. :smug:

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Atheism. Its value is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Rick and Morty most of our jokes about Zombie Jesus will go over a typical theist's head. There's also our nihilistic outlook, which is indispensable to our worldview - our personal philosophy draws heavily from Dick Dorkins' literature, for instance. The atheists understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes about Christianity, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence believers truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humor in mocking a bible verse you don't actually understand, or smugly telling someone to adhere to a value system you yourself don't follow; I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as I point to Matthew 6:5 to get my own way. What fools... how I pity them. :smug: And yes by the way, I DO have an atheist symbol tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

The Bloop posted:

I think praxis is the Klingon moon that blew up in ST:VI

Gender issues are complex these days

it's actually an airspeeder used on Coruscant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy