Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

ThaGhettoJew posted:

When we truly need :killdozer:, he will be there.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEIzuJZj03U

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Gotta go fast.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

everyone ignored it because it is too amusing to be a maymee.

Please try again harder tomorrow!

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Inzombiac posted:

I don't really have a dog in this fight but she (or other writers for her show) did steal a ton of sketches from other shows.

How does US copyright law apply to jokes? Is she merely guilty of bad form or actual crime? I understand that I have no stake in this, that my livelihood does not depend upon these jokes, but how do we objectively determine whether someone is wrong or not for repeating or re-imagining what amounts to an amusing story? How do we make this mesh with the knowledge that multiple people sometimes originate nearly identical thoughts at nearly the same time? Or the idea that most stories are about other stories rather than reality? When and where did she cross that line and become a pariah?

GlobglogGroAbgalab has a new favorite as of 05:38 on May 30, 2017

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Inzombiac posted:

She used to open for a lot of comics that got famous before her. She'd turn around with some of their material and change the delivery a bit and call it her own.

Basically bad form in the worst way then.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

The floor is the floor.

Or, for brevity's sake: The floor.

It's not my favorite gag. I was really enjoying daddy's cummies, but you children had to tattle, and no no one can have daddy's cummies.

E: The anti-meme is just an anti-joke, which IS a meme.

GlobglogGroAbgalab has a new favorite as of 10:34 on Jun 29, 2017

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

The thing I ducking love about this is the idea that our barbarous descendants are going to be super jaded meme-lords who, upon understanding the warning, will react exactly this way before proceeding.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

poo poo! He got me!

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

:bisonyes:

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

What is this anime called? That guy was slobbering all over himself at the dinner table while his little brother was poisoned?

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Phanatic posted:

Are your mouth and your rear end in a top hat the same hole?

axolotl farmer posted:

A straw is a standard torus, same as a coffee cup.

:eyepop:

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

I'd say don't doxx me, but that would imply a joke.

Subvisual Haze posted:

One of the very few things early Catholics and Protestants could agree on is that the guy on the right is 100% wrong. Thankfully he was condemned as a heretic and his name used as a pejorative for over a thousand years for holding theological views such as "maybe not all babies who die before being baptized go straight to hell". Augustine and Pelagius

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Pelagius the Wise?

GlobglogGroAbgalab has a new favorite as of 10:08 on Apr 5, 2018

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Found on my news feed. They should get a savvy proof reader. Headline stayed up for at least 16 hrs. I stopped checking after that.

GlobglogGroAbgalab has a new favorite as of 04:01 on May 15, 2018

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

What kind of snooty boi is that on the left?

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

God drat!

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

That guy made like 100 videos where he made the jar disappear, but is remembered only for that one time things went wrong. It’s kinda sad to me.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

The Spanish Inquisition is back, in POG form!

The Simpson’s meme thread is thattaway, man!

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

joylessdivision posted:

For anyone who didn't get this, it's a Plague Inc meme.

EXCEPT IT'S NOT FUNNY BECAUSE gently caress YOU GREENLAND WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MANAGE TO AVOID INFECTION YOU FUCKERS!

That's why you kill the Greenlanders first duh

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Crummelhorn posted:

this is a good webcomic, thank you

I read this as a Monty Python reference. I am so ashamed.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Holy poo poo, I just watched this so I would get the joke. I did not expect it to be so obvious.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Heath posted:

I demand to be buried barefoot. Don't you God drat dare put shoes on my corpse

Being buried with shoes on is like putting a hat on a hat

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

Dead people should whenever possible be thrown into the ocean.

The penultimate rush

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the forums? Localized entirely within your smiley?

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nPg98AE3Cs

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Volcott posted:

I thought it was sex work.

My dude, those guys are father/son

E: I got moon moon beaten

GlobglogGroAbgalab has a new favorite as of 02:38 on Aug 2, 2019

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Holy poo poo! I have something for this!

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

bike tory posted:

Why did we ever dislike him? I don't remember him doing anything particularly lovely

e: christ this was the page snipe for page 1337? I'm so sorry but also it seems appropriate somehow, I'm not even going to edit in some memes

It is because he cooked the eggs and that wasn’t part of the deal

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

yeah I eat rear end posted:

The eggs were always part of the deal. It was the way he cooked the eggs by making it really weird. It was like how when you were a kid and you dumped random poo poo from your parents' kitchen into something and dared each other to eat it, but with eggs.

I thought doc evil was supposed to cook the eggs but smash mouth insisted on guy fieru

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Dungeon Ecology posted:

i pull it and cross my fingers for 'running in the 90s'

Speed Grapher theme was Duran Duran in the Japanese version, and I feel like I saw an English dub that used J Geils Band but I cant find any reference to this now. Maybe a different timeline?

Either way, that’s not too bad, as far as anime music is concerned.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Shouldn’t the Drake one be reversed?

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Request: photoshop it so Garfield is saying this while he sorts his possessions before taking a “shower” so that we may all stop and evaluate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Poops Mcgoots posted:

The best metal gear game wasn't even developed by Kojima.

Mierenneuker posted:

They were clearly talking about Snake’s Revenge!

GlobglogGroAbgalab has a new favorite as of 20:17 on Jan 6, 2020