Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

If your operator was running a WAP gateway (mine still is!), you could browse the regular Internet with the 6310i and 3310i's more expensive sister, the 3330

With that resolution, PSVR's no way to play God of War!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

https://falseknees.com/97.html

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Snowy posted:

That’s a lot of lies in one meme
People don't like to admit over is correct for ideological, not practical reasons. Actual papers show that under does make it slightly less likely you'll tear the paper wrong, but who cares? The evil path is always the easier one.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

It's the alignment chart of sorting algorithms :colbert:

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Tree Bucket posted:

What program are people using to make this Wednesday videos anyway? Is it the kind of thing that takes a decade to learn....?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bM2b5cfeZo

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Goddamn I'm glad I didn't just respond with thatsbait.png (even though it is textbook trolling, especially the strategic typos), people put forward valid points worth using later :3:

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

chitoryu12 posted:

There is absolutely nothing great about that.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

I still laugh once in a while at one of the planes in MW2's "No Russian" mission that had the wrong word for fly on it.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

bike tory posted:

but what the gently caress is that Joe Rogan depiction?
Literally a drawing of a stupid man masquerading as a smart man? Got no brain, you see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

ATP_Power posted:

Does anyone have the meme in the "haha go brrr" format but it's the crying guy with an unreadable wall of text and 2001 and solaris posters behind him vs a dude going "haha love transcends space and time" with an Interstellar poster behind him? I've tried digging around and can't find it anywhere.

quoting on new page because that sounds fantastic