Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

:eyepop: hatchi matchi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

simpsons memes are the loving worst

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

I'm sure no one gives a gently caress but /pol/ has been combined with the my little poy board on 4chan and its not going wel

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

http://boards.4chan.org/mlpol/catalog :nms:

looks like u can get back to regular pol by typing it manually in the search bar tho.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Please note that a combination of 4chan and SA have turned me into the awful and morally confused person I am today so view w\ caution

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Simpsons memes are literally the worst and should be banned imo

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

IOSM is that way

did_u_see_what_grampa_posted.jpg

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Oh my

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Obligatory:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8gealMDsg

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Is he wearing shoes :o:

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Actually chuckled at this. Jesus.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Well fugg mate :DDD

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Erebus posted:

IM DELETING YOU, DADDY!😭👋 ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... 🚫ERROR!🚫 💯True💯 Daddies are irreplaceable 💖I could never delete you Daddy!💖 Send this to ten other 👪Daddies👪 who give you 💦cummies💦 Or never get called ☁️squishy☁️ again❌❌😬😬❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 🚫🚫👿 3 back: you're squishy☁️💦 5 back: you're daddy's kitten😽👼💦 10+ back: Daddy😛😛💕💕💦👅👅

What the gently caress did you just loving say about my daddy😡😡, you little bitch? I’ll have you know he graduated top of his class in the Navy Daddies💋 , and he's been involved in numerous secret raids on my little pu$$y, and he has given me over 300💦 confirmed💦 cummies💦. He is trained in sexual💙 warfare and he is the top 🍆💦squirter💦 in the entire US bedroom forces. You are nothing to him but just another slut. He will gently caress you the gently caress up with power the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth🌎, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying poo poo about my ❤️daddy❤️ over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting📞 my secret network of daddies👨‍👨‍👧 across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the cummy💦 storm, maggot. The 💦cummy storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your pu$$y. You’re loving dead, bitch. My 👨‍👨‍👧 daddies can be anywhere, anytime, and they can gently caress you in over seven 💯hundred💯 ways💯, and that’s just with their ☝️🏻fingers☝️🏻 and tongues👅👅. Not only are they extensively trained in bareback🍆 intercourse, but they have access to the entire arsenal of the sex 😈closet in my dungeon😈 and they will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end in a top hat off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue🤐. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. My 👨‍👨‍👧daddies👨‍👨‍👧 will squirt cummies💦💦 all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, bitch🖕🏻🖕🏻.

i do not know why I have that image saved, nor do I know why it keeps coming in handy in the AUG thread / PYF in general

du -hast has a new favorite as of 09:23 on Jun 24, 2017

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

I rly want to see the video that 404'd :-<

Guy Mann posted:

You're such a node.

:discourse:

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

syscall girl posted:

for added spice I would say this pic is missing a couple of Davids

need to up their game and maybe put a little Hussein in as well

David Foster Wallace shot himself tho

e: oh wow I am 100% wrong. weird, i thought his wife found him in a hotel room w\ a shotgun or something. my bad

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

gently caress

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

oh for gently caress's sake

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

ol qwerty bastard posted:

Ah, I went the other way with this one

Wait what is the top one a reference to if it's not to ceiling-poo poo-mspaint?

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Posting on page 219, YOSPOS BITHC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

He gone shoot that doggo :ohdear:

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Absolutely haram

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

oh my god

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

oh for gently caress's sake

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

mein gott

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Big Bad Beetleborg posted:

Can't be, they're missing a mother.

idgi :saddowns:

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

I read this and then literally yelled "NO!" outloud. loving goddammit I need a life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

DiggityDoink posted:

i will defend arbys to the death because of their curly fries.

they are singlehandedly the best fast food fries on the face of the earth. no other fry that hasnt been fried in duck fat will defeat their curly fry.

take a pack of horsey sauce and mix it with the arby-q and dip it in there, it's fuckin heaven.

the beef and cheddar is legit too but its a once a month thing

Sir, this is an Arby's drivethrough