Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

Noslo posted:

These are the best worst things I have seen in years

Here is the Home Improvement theme/Disturbed/Phil Collins/Annie Lennox/M.I.A./Mungo Jerry/random Simpsons sound effects mash-up you never knew you needed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBmoQSHfO2U

gey muckle mowser has a new favorite as of 00:26 on Nov 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

witches?

Buglord

Olive! posted:

Not listing off Mungo Jerry in that list, smh

drat you're right, it's like the most obvious one too. Edited.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

witches?

Buglord

thepopmonster posted:

Not legal chess moves. :sad:

I'm no chess expert, but the moves look legal to me? Pawns can move two squares forward when they start in their original spot.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

witches?

Buglord

This was only mildly amusing up until “This time this time this time. This place this time. This time of this time. This time Aurora Borealis!”

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

witches?

Buglord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s4TjZWsaBI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

witches?

Buglord

Vinnie’s owns, I have friends that used to live a few blocks away and we’d go there every time we visited. This is still dumb though.