Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Ignoranus posted:

"But Doctor," he says, "I am Tony Hawk!"

"And I am extremely sick"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Fister Roboto posted:

Everyone's got hobbits :shrug:

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

mind the walrus posted:

This is one of those things where even though I read SA and their Weekend Web poo poo at the time, I'm still amazed no one really picked up that Totally Spies was a fetish show until way after-the-fact.

Am I the only person who doesn't know about this? I'd Google to find out more but I don't want to end up on a register.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

I think it's "garlic round her neck", which makes it more charming imo

Edit gently caress me how had I missed the seven hundred posts correcting this already.

I blame that loving witch Thatcher

Flint_Paper has a new favorite as of 08:35 on May 27, 2020

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

https://jonnyandthebaptists.bandcamp.com/track/isaac

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

"And gently caress my axe!"

[Long, awkward silence follows]

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

MizPiz posted:

Does she have Avian Bone Syndrome?

It does sound like she was boning a chick, yes

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Imagine what that car must smell like inside though

I'll take "hobo bellybutton" for $200 please Alex

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

mysterious frankie posted:

I want to say in No Reservations, Anthony Bourdain was showing people buying... maybe baiju by walking up to a street vendor with a plastic grocery bag and having him fill it up. Going home with a Big Lots bag full of loose tipple seems like the most appropriate way to end a bad day.

Loose Tipple is my burlesque name

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Occasionally when making a blue cheese dip I'll gently caress up an anchovy in a pestle and mortar along with some salt and garlic. Stir that in. I don't give a gently caress.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

I am both annoyed and ashamed that I laughed at this. Even more so that I saved it.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Well Ito'll you like!

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Heath posted:

drooling ghost licker

Amazing new term for psychics and mediums

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Oh god. When I was doing the Edinburgh Fringe, my group and I were on a mission to find the cheapest, nastiest energy drinks to neck before a show, as some way to try and undo drinking until dawn each night. Things like N-Gine, which make your teeth bend and your heart briefly clip out of your body. Electric Rat. All the power of a rat, in a can. Happier times.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

The memes were coming...FROM INSIDE THE THREAD

(lonely) MAN HOOK (muscular) HAND CAR DOOR

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

RandomFerret posted:

Oh, no, that's a reference to this area in mario oddyssey:

You throw the hat on the big cactus and take the place of the fourth cactus ball. The formerly-fourth ball becomes the third, the third one becomes the second, the second becomes the first, the first cactus falls off the cliff and you get a power moon.

God help me I could actually believe this

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

He has always been extremely moist and very wet

Well yeah what else does WAP stand for

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

My dog has no woes

How does he smell?

With the carefree and gentle delight of a child

(This joke works better if you pretend that Werner Herzog is telling you it with unbroken eye contact)

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

A guy I know wrote about the surprised Pikachu meme and he's BLOWN (some of) THIS WHOLE THING WIDE OPEN

https://www.wired.com/story/was-the-surprised-pikachu-meme-a-stealth-marketing-campaign/

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Carbon dioxide posted:

GSV: Generation Names Are A Social Construct.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

When Colin Fry (a British TV psychic) died, my brother tweeted something along the lines of "RIP Reverend Colin Fry, a genuine psychic who could actually talk to ghosts. Enjoy your eternal busman's holiday" and it might well have been the funniest drat thing I ever did see.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Veib posted:

Try peeing in a river some time, it's great

But also make sure you don't fall in said river while peeing like I once did, that part was not so great

I believe it was Heraclitus that said "a goon cannot piss in the same river twice"

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Ahh sit :(

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

I'm currently reading a book about how a planned "libertarian commune" turned into a bear-infested shithole. Cannot WAIT to see the version of that with added "the outside is deadly beyond belief and you need incredibly complex and well-maintained kit just to survive"

Edit: now I want to re-read the Freeman On The Land thread. That was the goooooood poo poo.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Slippery posted:

Can you share a link to the freeman thread, I love that junk (I assume it was about sovcit weirdness?)

I can't find it, sadly. I suspect it was an offshoot of a schadenfreude thread.

And yes. The book is A Libertarian Walks Into A Bear. The article that got me to buy the book is here: https://newrepublic.com/article/159662/libertarian-walks-into-bear-book-review-free-town-project

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Ahh, the two genders

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

The Bloop posted:

That particular gigantic areolas page snipe may be my proudest forums moment

PYF Macros & Memes: That particular gigantic areolas page snipe

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

theflyingorc posted:

Wait, so 2.5% of the time, people pee for -5 seconds, or anti-pee?

.15% of the time, PEOPLE UNPEE FOR LONGER THAN THE AVERAGE PEE????

Just sticking it in the toilet and slurping that blue nectar down like a god drat cartoon elephant

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

I can never seem to get phone screenshots to attach through the app, so apologies for the tweet link, but my notifications bar was the distracted boyfriend meme this afternoon

https://twitter.com/Brainmage/status/1324000497490153472

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

An AI does all the work and just lets the humans press the bright coloured buttons so they feel like they're helping

GSV Stand Behind The Guy In The Red Shirt

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Welp

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Can someone explain this to me? My brain is broken

Edit: CARRRRRRRRRR

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Oh! It's about people wanting to gently caress the crime fox. I thought there was something about that specific shot that I was missing

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

I love that scene. One of Chris Pratt's earliest cameos.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Paladinus posted:

That's just how young people sit. They don't teach them sitting straight in school anymore. I know, as I am young.

I refuse to believe that anyone under thirty would ever post on this dead forum

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

"The last one in is a rotten...ghost" is absolutely loving sublime.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This is where the two great "rules of webcomics" memes come from

1) Every web comic is funnier if you add an extra panel

2) Every New Yorker cartoon can be improved by the caption "Christ what an rear end in a top hat, for this exhaustive series of reasons: firstly, the man in question would have known that his goldfish is unable to read, and so should not have left him in charge of the newspaper. Secondly, it is impossible to..."

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Absolutely do not skip this. Jesus christ.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Man. When I joined these forums the big thing was lying about having a girlfriend. That was the right amount of unbelievable for a forum that cost :10bux:. She's my curvy goonette. She posts in Pet Island. You wouldn't know her.

But now?

Reading The Silmarillion? The actual Silmarillion with your own actual eyes and brain? Claiming that this is a thing that you actually did? Never in a marillion years.