Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Hell yeah, bawls was pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Spanish Manlove posted:

I saw this air the other day and did the big oof face irl

https://twitter.com/fffwankie/status/1271602199693594626?s=19

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Biscuits? I thought those tins held cookies

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

The Bloop posted:

Me slamming my fists on the gaming table

MORE MORE MORE MORE

Not REALLY memes but someone's been doing animated dnd spell cards and it's very much my jam.

https://tenor.com/view/dn-d-eldritch-blast-dungeon-and-dragons-gif-17136593

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

RandomFerret posted:

how many posts do you have on /r/childfree

Probably half as many as on /r/dogfree

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Did Rob Leifeld draw those poke-dads?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's a great place to meet stray dogs and steal cats from the dumpster

It's not stealing if it's in the dumpster.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U04YUeikaj0

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

I can't find it now, but there was a tweet or tweert or whatever about how Clerics are the absolute tops since they control if you live or die.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZOn7UeZR-s

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Omnitrix posted:

I work at a record store...you can blame Guaridans of the Galaxy. Kids wanna be star lord

Who?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Lodin posted:

Sorry for causing that god awful Scandinavian letter derail, guys. :v:

At least it wasn't German letter derail. Those are the wurst.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

I just watched a Doctor Who last night where a woman gets the doctor to take her back in time so she can see her grandmother get married. All these memes are extra great today.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

zoux posted:

There's no way the fossil record can support a claim that you are alive when they begin to eat you.

You don't know that.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

Can someone explain the GPU part of the KM meme?

Didn't she use some of the patreon money to build a gamer pc?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Moon Slayer posted:

Just lol if you were alive for 9/11.

Not only alive, but already a veteran!

:corsair:

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

teethgrinder posted:

That is really weird. One that stood out to me was Worf's fascination with ... Minsk.

I kinda like Tom Paris's obsession with the 1950s (I mean we have similar history fetishists these days), and they did a fun episode where his knowledge was just wrong and kept getting them into poo poo.

Tom paris's love for the 1950s also gave us bride of chaotica!

Actually now I wonder is that episode is the only episode title with an exclamation point in it

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Obviously it's both 2 and 5.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

GD_American posted:

Proud forklift drivers make me laugh because it's a skillset and certification you easily learn to do other jobs. I was a millwright and all the training and retraining and certifications I ever took over the years probably add up to less than a week of work.

It's like being a proud photocopier.

I love all the people trying to tell me they have certifications from OHSA for forklift driving and they're super hard to get and rare.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

WaltherFeng posted:

Not sure what happened but I'm pretty sure warehouses shouldnt be built like that.

Yea, shelves aren't supposed to collapse if bumped. That is 100% the warehouse's fault.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

chitoryu12 posted:

Also never jump out of a falling forklift. It weighs more than your car and the roll cage will just bisect you.

Only exception is a stand-up forklift. Step off the operating platform to avoid being thrown.

Source: I write training material.

Also don't grab the cage with your hand.

Source: I watched a moron roll a forklift and grab the cage with his hand, loving it up royally.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

oldpainless posted:

What do I grab it with, my dick?

Hug the steering wheel to your chest and hold on.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

theironjef posted:

As a parent who doesn't do any gender signifier stuff with a two year old the thing I'm the most tired of is the awkward apologies after they ask what his name is and I say her name is Sage. It's not like I'm challenging them, but what am I supposed to do, preemptively apologize for not festooning her with hair bows?

Hell, people do that with one of our shop dogs. They'll walk over and go "Oh you're such a good girl!!! What's her name?"

And I'll say, admittedly without thinking about it "oh his name is turbo"

And they get all apologetic. Like, it's a dog. And he's kind of an rear end in a top hat. He doesn't care about you as long as you pay attention to him.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

I do not appreciate this stick bug cultural appropriation. Though the monkey is blameless obviously cause that was a rad flip.

Also, is there a specific name for those star trek memes where the last panel is the credits?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Why do people look at youtube recommendations? They're poo poo. Stop looking at them.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

That's such a good movie, but i'm mad that Mitch backed down and the ending. :(

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Android Apocalypse posted:

The trade off is that Sean Bean doesn't die. Just his career.

Also, what's wrong with the ending?

It's dumb and unworkable and the book ending was waaaaaay better. The ironman move sucked.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Not at all. The very large vegeta is a pretty funny character too. He does exactly two things:

When he's introduced, he does a reaaaally slooooow leap into the air, then kicks with both feet as he descends slooowly. The protagonist catches his feet and spreads them apart and large vegeta (still midair) crosses his arms to launch his attack as the other characters gasp in awe at how this is the most perfect attack with the most perfect blend of defense and offense. It's unbeatable!

The second thing he does is do the extremely slow leap kick cross-arm attack on the main antagonist, who instantly gibs him.

e: Been a while since I've seen part 1 so I might be getting some details wrong but that's the gist

Do you have a video of this you could post?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

This is him using the attack on the antagonist, Dio:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMPzAGn-9Gw

Thanks!

(you should have just posted the same image again I set up that joke for you and you FAILED me)

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

If watching people fall for the dumbest meathead idiot on the planet being a big dumb idiot isn't a meme, I don't know what is.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

redgubbinz posted:

I think you just click a button or something

It's a couple buttons and a text field. There's a drop down too.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

was this a slam against my post, if so, not only did it not make sense due to the lack of any of these emojis or terms in the post, but also why are you being a dickhead? Like explain it, because I'm listening and would like to know.

Because

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Letterkenny/Star Wars memes are a thing I didn't know I needed. but I need more.

Also, what do you call the star wars memes that end with the credits? I need more of them but I can never find them.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

:(

CopperHound posted:

The impending singularity has created Science diagrams that look like shitposts that look like science diagrams:

That is a really weird, but effective, methods of explaining it.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

bike tory posted:

Now do watts

How the hell would you even do that?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Azhais posted:

So just animate Volt, problem solved

yea, but then you'd have to have like, amps and volts morph into watts after doing work over time. p=i*e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

mdemone posted:

What the actual gently caress is this loving notation

Ohm's law is written V = IR and I will not stand for whatever the gently caress that is

....power = amps * volts.

Did you know exactly 1 thing about electricity and v=i*r was it?

Cause usually power calculation comes right after....