Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Still makes me laugh after all these years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Hyperlynx posted:

If you're not going to put him on your ignore list for whatever retarded reason, can you guys at least stop quoting him so the rest of us don't have to read his garbage?

For that matter, how come he hasn't been banned for relentlessly making GBS threads up every single thread he posts in?

Try not being a little baby who puts people on ignore.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

:captainpop:

loving hell.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Comptroll The Forums posted:

In other words, your poison trolley is making heaven too loving crowded

Unfortunately most of the posters don't get this reference.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Roobanguy posted:

that's not the real tweet.

https://twitter.com/ADobsonComics/status/783435567602151424

don't know why someone went and edited to make him look bad, seeing as he already does that plenty himself.

Sir, this is the meme thread.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bombadilillo posted:

Is every goon but me working at gamestop or a professional podcaster? drat, get some skills. 60,000 a year isn't hard, and get a good partner.

You aren't wrong. It's baffling.

I mean the 60k a year part. Getting a partner is another story.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Colander Crotch posted:

The way that Twin Galaxies worked you had to send a tape (actual VHS) to one of the refs that they employed. The guy would watch the tape, verify that it was real, and then approve it on the website.

Only problems were that the guy he used was his best friend (or at least a good friend) and also they gave the guy himself authority to post scores. So he just sort of posted whatever he wanted.

So it was more "I got 69 billion points in Mario, and I sent the tape to Dave" and Dave was like "Uh, yeah, confirmed."

Said friend is also now in prison for pedophilia and Rogers claimed all of the tapes he sent in were confiscated when the dude got arrested. That also wasn't true.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

swickles posted:

I have never heard anyone refer to any type of road as a parkway.

Come to the Northeast.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Give me more Antiques Roadshow memes, they're my favorite.

The Cambell's Soup cans were actually valued at $2k each since they're signed by Andy Warhol lol.

Shrapnig has a new favorite as of 03:37 on Feb 17, 2018

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

That was a lot of images that weren't very good.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Holy moly.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Karate Bastard posted:

That bird is not bored. It's discovered that its talons are making an amusing noise against the floorboards and it's using its newfound powers to try to get a rise out of anyone who has a weak enough kung-fu to get agitated, in that adorable retarded-toddler-on-Adderall wont of all domesticated screambirds.

Look. It's starting out by trying to wreck the loving door.

No. Bad lava. How many times I tell you not come in the house huh? Bad lava!

:chloe:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

That’s it, shut it down folks.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

DontMockMySmock posted:

Jesus wasn't born by Immaculate Conception (being conceived without original sin), his mother was. He was just conceived the normal way, except instead of a normal dude's balls it was God's balls.

Sir, this is a McDonald's Drive Thru.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Away all Goats posted:

The irish calling the british 'the tans' is extremely funny

Hoo boy.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

What circuit was this

Australia.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

It’s Fernando Alonso in the 2016 Australian GP.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

bob dobbs is dead posted:

i thought everyone on these dead comedy forums was a computer toucher

*Does an alt+F4 outta this thread*

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I can’t believe you’ve done this.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Oof, been there, it’s so weird.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

pseudorandom posted:

This would be funny if it wasn't the worst photoshop job I've seen in years.

Seriously, you're going to use a picture taken in front of "The Florida Knee and Orthopedic Centers" and try to pair it with an article where literally the first two words are "MONTVLLE, Maine"??? It's like they went out of their way to find one of the few generic ambulance pictures that actually has a literal map of its location in the picture.

It might be time for you to take a day off from the old internet ffs.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

He is also canonically a virgin

[makes ABSOLUTE sure my monitor is ON]

That’s a mirror

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Heath posted:

.jpg is an extension, a JPEG is compressed. This hole goes deep folks

Please, share your fetishes elsewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

freeedr posted:

If you walk up to me and say “I’m going to dress Tommy Davidson up like a racist caricature and have him whooping and screeching and throwing a spear in a dirt pit” I am going to kick you in the crotch as hard as I can and when you double over I’m going to kick you in the mouth too

Do you think his check still cleared for playing pretend?