Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL_-1d9OSdk

Also, the snake fight portion of your thesis defense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

Dash Rendar posted:

i am also a recent JoJo fan. the first series is slow as hell. if youre really trying to like it, skip to the second. they are all largely self-contained and the second one is one of the best and seems to be the most referenced.

The first arc is over quicker than it would take Goku to shave his balls. It just feels like forever.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
God ?
The Devil ¿

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
What was the metaphorical significance of biker gang zombie pie fights?

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
Gnolls kill twice as many adventures as Sigmund, got and gnoll memes?

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
I like bawls fizzing mints.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

Need a remake of that forklift safety video with this thing asap.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
Speaking of corporate mars, there was a front page article series on the idea.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
Just an empty hole where kansas should be, pretty accurate. You've done terrible things to Michigan and the great lakes though.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
My experience with nethack has lead me to believe -34 is a pretty good AC to have. Maybe give that a try?

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
It is a chopped up fedora, so the monkey's paw would also bring those back.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
Doesn't this have a second page nobody posts where the woman is pregnant? Pretty terrible.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
Ulysses is a book about masturbating at the beach.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
Yep, the main character masturbates on the beach while spying on a girl, climaxing with nonfigurative fireworks.

Of course this is just part of his day out wandering around town to avoid going home, where his wife is sleeping with another man.

Finnegan's wake is about a wake where the guests get in a big fight and spill whisky on the body. The presumed dead man then rises to complain about the racket. It is a good song, but I couldn't tell you what the book is about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
Homestuck is old. A bunch of parts of it are made in Adobe Flash. That's not even a thing anymore.