Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Wait, y'all aren't using your real names?

"Please, Mr. Bad Guy is my father! You can call me Doug."

- Doug Bad Guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Artemis J Brassnuts posted:

Look at this guy who never worked in an environment where 50 people in a room had to agree what product packaging looked like. My bet is that they were drawn holding their right hands and everyone decided they needed to be facing the other way, so the art was just mirrored.

Ok I'm just gonna hop on this one. If the image was mirrored, then they would be holding right hands. The point is, when you are holding hands with the person next to you, one persons left hand is holding the other persons right hand. See how the boy has to reach awkwardly behind himself to hold the girl's hand?

Do you see?

TELL US YOU SEE IT.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

I'm that gay poo poo.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
http://yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com/

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

loving lawful goods, always rubbing it in your face that they went to medical school.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

God drat.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Proposition:

Frasier shitposting -- Yeah or nah?

Examples:

Yes.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Grey Fox posted:

90's suits were the wooooorrrrrrrrst and I hope they never loving come back

My wife loves watching F*R*I*E*N*D*S on Netflix and I swear some episodes I think Chandler is cosplaying Interview with the Vampire. I mean could his shirts BE any bigger?

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Blind Rasputin posted:

What is the name of the screaming bird meme? It is hilarious. I need the raw image because I want one that says,

"IN THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM, SEXUALLY BASED OFFENSES ARE CONSIDERED ESPECIALLY HEINOUS"

Inhaling Seagull, and it's narration first, :doink: second, but I think that makes it better, really.

Mr. Bad Guy has a new favorite as of 05:44 on Sep 16, 2017

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Holy poo poo can we get Lottery of Babylon in here to reset the meter?

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

That's three things though.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Grassy Knowles posted:

Grounds for impeachin' on the fruit of the season

This one.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

A reason to sob, an inside job.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Funny meme spam from Gene Hackman Fanm.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Salvation is often much harder on the sinner than the messiah.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Im gonna need this one explained to me.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

Someone already posted what it was

They posted a made up nonsense word with no context. After I asked, someone clarified that it was a made up nonsense word from Harry Potter.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Thump! posted:

Abortion is nothing to joke about

I love how any four-panel comic immediately triggers a loss race. I am completely serious.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Been a while since I've seen a 'look behind you' trick

Olive Garden tonight!, it's you. You are the beautiful person. Believe this, because it is true.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Holy poo poo this.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Love me a good User Name / Post combo

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Someone make a meme about known alcoholic gay pedophile attempted rapist Kevin Spacey.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

The greatest trick the Spacey ever pulled was telling the world he was gay. And just like that, *poof* that poof's not a rapist.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Kheldarn posted:

Star Wars + Brooklyn 99

I don't know what Brooklyn 99 is, but now I want to know.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
I feel like there's potential for Always Shitposting in Philadelphia, but I feel equally that the unaltered dialogue of that show could pass for Shitposting as well.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

I'm Fomication.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

You can't put Greek olives in an omelet!

Holy poo poo I'm old.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Grassy Knowles posted:

That is so kafkaeqsue

*Sensible chuckle*

Kafkaesque...

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Dewgy posted:

drat, that's a lot of pills. How many zeroes are in a minion anyway?

I like this. I like you.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Paul no that's sleeper awakening juice!

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Clitch posted:

divorced, beheaded, died
divorced, beheaded, survived

This guy gets it.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

I'm gonna have to object here, because it should be Strickland asking, furthermore...

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

I think it's shameful that no one has told you that this is good. I like you, IncredibleIgloo.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Mods please change my name to LOVE 2000 HOGS YEA, tia

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
WH40K memes will always be the best memes. Kharn is real and strong and the Betrayer and is my friend.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
I don't know how the maymay thread feels about text maymays, but in case you didn't know,

Kharn the Betrayer was a pretty cool guy.

quote:

As I always say, Khârn the Betrayer was pretty fun to be around, and contrary to popular belief he actually had a sense of humor as well. Probably the best example was in the middle of the campaign during a sweeping of an Imperial Guard command post, with Khorne Berserkers and our Red Rivers company marching directly into the defensive fire. The closer we got, the more apparent it became that the only thing holding the Guardsmen together was a grizzled looking Commissar in full uniform, one gun turned on us and another firing on any of his men who looked like running.

Khârn was at the tip of the assault, and so he got to the Commissar first, plucking the screaming officer up by the neck and holding him over his head.

Then, out of nowhere one of the other berserkers grabs the Commissar's legs and roars "MAKE A WISH!". Well, as you can imagine everyone on both sides forgets about the fight, and watches Khârn and this other Khorne-worshiping marine just start pulling on this Commissar at both ends, the old man screaming out oaths and curses like you wouldn't believe! You could almost hear the sound of flesh tearing and bone snapping over the cheering.

Then, Khârn just let go. Totally not expecting it and pulling with all his might, the Khorne Berserker just falls backwards and starts tumbling with the near dead Commissar into a damaged hellhound, his armor grating off it and sparking!

Well, after the explosion we all turned back to Khârn, who had managed to keep a hold of the Commissar's fancy hat. Ol' Khârn put it on, and damned if it wasn't the funniest thing any of us had ever seen... till he turned to us and bellowed "I'M THE NEW COMMISSAR" at us.

They tell me five thousand traitor guardsmen died that day before someone could take that hat off him.

What a kidder!

There's a whole series of these:

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Kharn

Mr. Bad Guy has a new favorite as of 17:08 on Feb 17, 2018

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
lol Randaconda who's cheerios did you poo poo in?

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Dzhay posted:

https://twitter.com/toastsushi/status/951735223028400128

Edit: I have no idea why it took another tweet along for the ride.

I know this is loss but gently caress if I can see it.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Omfg tag gore, rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Data Graham posted:

I dunno, I never met the guyyyy!

Good news, everyone!