Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Google + Social Netowrk is a piece of poo poo
G+
Facebook (fakebook lol!)
nk.pl
gently caress off moo cow
View Results

• Locked thread
Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Thanks social internet for allowing me to send lovely messages to you assholes instead of doing something useful like field dressing a stag or cutting down a massive tree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
theyre bad

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

Thanks social internet for allowing me to send lovely messages to you assholes instead of doing something useful like field dressing a stag or cutting down a massive tree

how's the pine farm going

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVTCfrLrzi0

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

uh-oh!

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Silver Alicorn posted:

how's the pine farm going

it hasn't burnt down yet

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
instagram makes me feel like a loser

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

they're just filters, mate. you are also a unique and beautiful flower 🌺

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...
:corsair: 5 digit icq number

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I don't even remember my ICQ number

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

mine was/is[?] something like 221612 but w/e

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
is there any pride worse than icq number pride

yes.. many kinds

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

did your youth group allow you to use icq back in the 90's?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
um my youth group didn't really have rules around use of the internet but to be fair amongst my group of friends the internet was only just arriving in the late 90s and it wasn't something I had at home until 2000 or 2001

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

did you do LAN parties? that's how the local youth group here got the teens in for brainwashing

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
nah there were a couple lan parties but my youth group at the time was kinda cooler than that. but this was for only a couple years around 95,96,97 or so

we drove cars

lame. i kissed some girls in youth group. blowies too. the odd 69r. no sex though. gently caress that would have been wrong

:smugmrgw: jokes on christ now though

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
thats basically what all churchy youth retreats look like

parents just praying super hard that someone gets preg-net and stays 200% locked inside the church for lyfe

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
a guy I work with has a 5 digit qq id

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
twitter was used in Libya and just loving look at the state of that place now. christ.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Maximum Leader posted:

twitter was used in america and just loving look at the state of that place now. christ.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Maximum Leader posted:

twitter was used on earth and just loving look at the state of that place now. christ.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
facebooks privacy settings are so godawful that even if you lock everything down and have no profile photo a friend of a friend can still inadvertently leak your info by loving up their settings. it's heinous.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I do not seek you op

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

echinopsis posted:

nah there were a couple lan parties but my youth group at the time was kinda cooler than that. but this was for only a couple years around 95,96,97 or so

we drove cars

lame. i kissed some girls in youth group. blowies too. the odd 69r. no sex though. gently caress that would have been wrong

:smugmrgw: jokes on christ now though

:smugmrgw:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

my best mate in high school heard a rumour that this pretty youth group chick liked him so he went to the courtyard and gave her the snog of her life in front of the whole school but he didn't know that she had some church bitch boyfriend and later that day the boyfriend grabbed a knife from his home and drove back and tried to stab my friend but then some butch first 15 rugby dude smacked him in the side of the head and he dropped like a stone lol

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

those were the pre-yolo days.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

those were the pre-yolo days.

lol

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

my best mate in high school heard a rumour that this pretty youth group chick liked him so he went to the courtyard and gave her the snog of her life in front of the whole school but he didn't know that she had some church bitch boyfriend and later that day the boyfriend grabbed a knife from his home and drove back and tried to stab my friend but then some butch first 15 rugby dude smacked him in the side of the head and he dropped like a stone lol

i can feel my teeth shift out of alignment reading this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I love rugby

• Locked thread