Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
So now that you ranked up, will everybody stop calling you poor boy? Because you guys' reactions to the townspeople just being assholes was my favorite part of the video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Jukebox Hero posted:

Everybody strap in because the endgame makes the rest of this poo poo look pedestrian.

Let's just say that we find out some horrifying truths about the family trees of this shabby little town

I can't believe Anime was just our dad in an elaborate costume this whole time.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
You were waiting the whole LP for that last "snuggle up with anime" joke, weren't you?

Good job though guys.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

ChorpSaway posted:

I've got my next project in the works already, and that should be up and running within the next couple weeks. See you guys then and remember, love your neighbors.

I was hoping for Ninja Storm 4 but this is sufficiently anime trash for me.

• Locked thread