Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«32 »
Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

Verhy old and rocky thoughts

Plaster Town Cop

Is MSU going to lose again this year because they got a highly ranked recruit
Can Tom Izzo win without a bunch of grizzled undersized seniors?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Dejan Bimble posted:

Is MSU going to lose again this year because they got a highly ranked recruit
Can Tom Izzo win without a bunch of grizzled undersized seniors?

Last year was the most undersized you can possibly be so I say yes

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

lol my alma mater is playing Ohio State in preseason. Go Scots binch

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

northwestern is playing its basketball games at a terrible, gigantic monster truck arena next season while the idiots in charge are ruining my precious rundown garbage arena because the monocled northwestern alumni don't want to sit on bleachers that seem like they will at any moment be folded up so we can all be scolded by a vice principal and i am very upset about this, i hope at least the renovated arena still makes spectators hug the wall because the only way for the visiting team to enter the arena from the locker room is literally by walking through the hotdog line.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Congratulations! Your bonsai is dead!

Grimey Drawer

NC State has to appeal the NCAA for Braxton Beverly's eligibility because he enrolled in summer school at OSU before Matta got the boot, which means the NCAA might decide to treat him as a transfer. Obviously, since that would be totally asinine, it's probably what will happen, and I expect Beverly will have to sit out a year; not like State's going to be much good with or without him this go-round.

«32 »