Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
that's a great bracket

smu at a 6 seed is kind of dumb. baylor/smu round of 32 is lit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Adun posted:

Wow the East seems like a stacked bracket

there's at least five teams i could see in the final 4 without much trouble

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Bird in a Blender posted:

5 Seed for ISU, best we could do. Don't know enough about Nevada though.

Would be great if we got Kansas in the Sweet 16.

they're pretty good, but i think you're through to the r32 at least

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

i am shocked they did not put wvu in the same bracket with kentucky

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

The committee is such a loving joke. It's incredible.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

the committee did a god job of picking the field, horrible hob seeding them

only team left out i thought should have been in was illinois state instead of a 15 loss vandy

the seeding is awful tho

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Poque posted:

I think one of the non-16 play-in game winners has won at least one more game every season since its inception, feels like the KSU/WF winner has a real chance against Cincy

kstate/cincy would be a loving brawl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

WVU beat the poo poo out of Albany in it's open exhibition, lost last night to Purdue 89-77 in a closed scrimmage. We're also down Esa Ahmad, who is ineligible for the first half of the season due to not going to class, apparently.

We open Friday in Germany vs Aggies.

• Locked thread