Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

The Florida Gulf Coast University Dunk Cities are going to beat Florida State this Thursday. Thank you for listening, god bless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

N: the defending national champions, Villanova, are no longer in the tournament

V: Badgers bitch

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

my dude have you been to frankfort

oh poo poo it's actually in lexington. truly have i owned myself

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

if you ever find yourself in a sad brains mood but can't quite get over the hump to pull the trigger, drive US 54 from Wichita to beautiful Tucumcari, NM. what a god drat wasteland

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

tadashi posted:

N: Your bracket is sad and busted and doesn't affect anything.

V: The only bracket that's left that matters is the mascot bracket.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-ba...e-quirky-032017

Blue Hose, bitch

ragin cajuns vs blue horse/wheat bees is a hell of an Elite 8 matchup

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

tadashi posted:

You guys are really going to like UK fans after this:

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/basketball-2/call-john-higgins-business-and-you-get-the-fbi/

This is absurd but he definitely shouldn't be allowed to call any more UK games.

E: It's probably not the actual FBI but he's getting harassed online as well, with UK fans posting fake awful reviews of his roofing company on their Facebook page.

lmao "go cayuts" indeed

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Aggro posted:

So if UNC wins Monday, this will be the least memorable tournament of the decade. At least if Gonzaga wins, it's the first win by a non Power 5 team since what, UTEP in 66?

UNLV in the 90s

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

finally Bill Raftery's reign of terror comes to an end

or does he do nba too

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

some pretty choice material in the comments section :discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

I like to think the last thing that went through his mind, other than that bullet, is to wonder how in the hell Tom Izzo got the best of him.

• Locked thread