Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Nolan Arenado posted:

Well, one of them will win eventually! So there's that...
Other than championships for your teams this is the top thing everyone hopes they live to see right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

My proudest moment in a bracket ever is still getting Lehigh > Duke

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

Someone link me the flagrant foul/flop please, since I understandably didn't bother to watch this game with it's foregone conclusion.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Auburn's likely one-and-a-half and done Austin Wiley makes USA U19 team, blowing everybody away after adding like 25 pounds (that's good!) Incoming freshman Chuma Okeke suffers a possibly not good sounding knee injury at those tryouts (that's bad!)

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

vikingstrike posted:

Didn't one of the sports sites do an article on bagmen a couple of years back?
Steven Godfrey at SB Nation did one on football bagmen.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Jesus Christ

This was supposed to be the year too, two borderline first round guys, everyone returning

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Duckaerobics posted:

It looks like they both will lose eligibility and Auburn will be without two of their best players.
Wiley and Heron?

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Duckaerobics posted:

From what I've heard it's Wiley and either Heron or Purifoy.
Yeah got home and saw some of the excerpts of the indictment and Person is definitely talking about Wiley in some, saying he could steer a kid who would join the team in the spring semester and play 1.5 years before he's eligible for the draft.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Auburn decided this morning to offer full refunds for basketball season tickets, they're expecting the worst.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

You might see some tweets that Greg Sankey had summoned all the SEC basketball coaches to Birmingham tomorrow to lay down the law, but turns out that was a regularly scheduled meeting.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Austin Wiley and Danjel Purifoy declared ineligible by Auburn, as expected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

On phone, only really seen responses not the original piece but ESPN is claiming Pearl is not cooperating with Auburn and his job is in jeopardy. loving career suicide so if true he has to be covering some deep dark poo poo.

• Locked thread