Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I'm assuming this porter kid is really good for how much talk is going on about him in this thread. Ou would be great next year if they are able to pair young with him if true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Why do you know so much about a high school senior

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I was told that Wisconsin was Chicago's Big Ten Team

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lol duke

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Milovan Drecun posted:

I've now twice seen the claim made that Michigan was the most efficient offense this season. What metric is this based on?

Ever hear about this little thing called the eye test

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

tadashi posted:

It's not just the team. The University is on notice that it's accreditation is in jeopardy because of the actions of the Kentucky governor.

Lmao what

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Taerkar posted:

Our fantastic governor has been throwing a hissy fit because he wasn't allowed to replace UofL's board with cronies.

And dicking around with funding and other stuff that is also messing with accreditation.

Think sorta like UAB and Bama except the target is ruining the school, not the football program. And it's not like he's associated with UK either.

Incredible

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

TBeats posted:

The issue isn't really who wins in the NBA. But the race for the finals is between the same teams every year. For example, out of those years you posted, how many was Lebron in?

All but 2010 lol

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

:bisonyes:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Magical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Well this can't be good https://twitter.com/GoodmanESPN/status/927997664750460928

• Locked thread