Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Stay away from our coach you dicks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Kibner posted:

LSU basketball has been in bad shape for a long time now. That doesn't appear to be a bad hire, if they can pull it off.

It's a bad hire for my team, stay away from our coach you dick.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Regnevelc posted:

Hahah, Minnesota.

Rude

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Underwood is good and it's funny that Illinois will probably hire a better coach than Indiana

also clearly Wisconsin as an 8 and Minnesota as a 5 was brilliant seeding good job Mark Hollis you cretin

Dat RPI/SOS though.

Besides, Wisconsin had the better matchup anyway.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Mahoning posted:

That's certainly not true. There were about 3-4,000 my freshman year, and that was almost 15 years ago. It has certainly grown since then.

He probably meant the graduate enrollment, not undergrad.

http://www.xavier.edu/institutional-research/institutional-research/documents/1Fall2016_CensusStatBook_09142016.pdf

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Eltoasto posted:

It didn't take long for the hot takes beat writers to complain about the SI for Kids reporter asking Frank Martin a question.

https://twitter.com/dcaraviello/status/845503908944470016

Wasn't Frank Martin an earlier game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

TBeats posted:

I don't pay attention to Brock Lesnar

exactly

• Locked thread