Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«5 »
  • Locked thread

Daikatana Ritsu

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
lol

Jack Daniels
finally confirming w/ wife w/ her request to rent/watch this movie

EDIT: wait

Jack Daniels
Wolverine is about a muscle man doing ninja moves with his "click"

Guess where this lollipop's going?

anne frank fanfic

MOONLIGHT (Best movie EVER 2016 omg) BREAKDOWN:

Act 1: Children.
THe gay black man is a child in the beginning of the movie. He says nothing and is mostly sad. Mom does drugs.

Act 2: Teen
The gay black man is a teen and gets jacked off on the beach by his male friend. Shortly after cumming, he breaks a chair over a bullys head and goes to jail.

Act 3: Gay Black Man
He's an adult now and gay but doesn't want anyone to know. Gold teeth and visits the friend who jacked him off on the beach all those years ago. That's it that's the entire movie.

Best movie evar.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111oneone

Daikatana Ritsu

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

THe gay black man is a child in the beginning of the movie. He says nothing and is mostly sad. Mom does drugs.

The gay black man is a teen and gets jacked off on the beach by his male friend. Shortly after cumming, he breaks a chair over a bullys head and goes to jail.

He's an adult now and gay but doesn't want anyone to know. Gold teeth and visits the friend who jacked him off on the beach all those years ago. That's it that's the entire movie.

looks like i just saved the price of a matinee problem, hollywood?

Oh Don Piano

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Jack Daniels
Tryhard drama for the current masses to watch and proudly display their understanding of the deep message that's essentially a glaring neon sign flashing throughout the agonizing 2 hours this poo poo drags on for as if anyone in the world could miss it if they tried.

But he did get jacked off on the beach so that's cool.

Daikatana Ritsu

How long is the scene where he gets jacked off on the beach? 45 mins?

jay z's sedan
probly like 30 seconds.

Daikatana Ritsu

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

probly like 30 seconds.

Yeah gently caress that movie

jay z's sedan
That's what i'm sayin.

Daikatana Ritsu

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Tryhard drama for the current masses to watch and proudly display their understanding of the deep message that's essentially a glaring neon sign flashing throughout the agonizing 2 hours this poo poo drags on for as if anyone in the world could miss it if they tried.

Check out Hell Or High Water when you get a chance (Ref: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2582782/ )

Modern-Day post-Bush Robin Hood.... just, epic. Maybe 10 years too late, but it doesn't mater. Love the billboards about forclosure, etc. Big banks loving the poor folks in the rear end... And the bOOM - more billboards about forclosure and about hte banks and stuff. Hella billboards. But, however - the billboards are always accomoained by some deserrt landscape. OUt in the midle of Rural America, only the Billboards about Banks and Forclosure reighn supreme. Just epic poo poo. You might not get wot I'm saying... but by the 4th time they show u a 6-minute segment of billboards along the highway you'll get it for sure

Jack Daniels
barnacle jim is in the movie and he sucks the guy off lol

large hands
lol mate I already watched that move and it was... BITCHIN. Man, gently caress THE BANKS!!! Let's pull allt he bankers out of their cozy offices and piss our filthy orange cowboy piss all on their expensive ties. This is my family's ranch! Have a taste of my buckshot if u must. Die!

Daikatana Ritsu

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol mate I already watched that move and it was... BITCHIN. Man, gently caress THE BANKS!!! Let's pull allt he bankers out of their cozy offices and piss our filthy orange cowboy piss all on their expensive ties. This is my family's ranch! Have a taste of my buckshot if u must. Die!

Jack Daniels
Badass sniper brother w/exploding truck trick vs 100 police and locals. So loving cool.

Daikatana Ritsu

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Badass sniper brother w/exploding truck trick vs 100 police and locals. So loving cool.

lm,fap

Jack Daniels
They never stood a chance in his realm. Droppin like fuckin flies.

Daikatana Ritsu

lmao

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jack Daniels
lmao

Daikatana Ritsu

wonder where the cum went

In Training

In Training posted:

jay z's sedan

In Training posted:

turn your monitor OFF

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels posted:

turn your monitor OFF

Good sir you just won the Internet.

In Training

Almost forgot this thread was about the gay guy who got jacked off on the beach. poo poo.

Anyway, I think he came in th e other gay guys hand, but I'm not sure. They show his (the jackers) hand grip the sand, probably to get the cum off of it. BTW this took place at night, w/plenty of "Moonlight" get it?

Daikatana Ritsu

MAKES U THINK

Daikatana Ritsu

from IMDB:
A chronicle of the childhood, adolescence and burgeoning adulthood of a young black man growing up in a rough neighborhood of Miami.

Jack Daniels
Yeah theres a scene where two men share a sexual experience. Mhmm on a beach. Yeah and I wasnt even involuntarily repulsed -- VERY powerful flick.

In Training

I didn't know it was that one Black Actor guy who usually plays a kind-of-bad-guy-guy like in That One Show :/

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels posted:

from IMDB:
A chronicle of the childhood, adolescence and burgeoning adulthood of a young black man growing up in a rough neighborhood of Miami.

watered down social commentary blended into goop fit to be fried into chicken nuggets acceptable by the peasant majority. FIVE STARs

Daikatana Ritsu

Jack Daniels posted:

from IMDB:

I cant believe they didnt advertise the gay jack off scene.

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Almost forgot this thread was about the gay guy who got jacked off on the beach. poo poo.

Anyway, I think he came in th e other gay guys hand, but I'm not sure. They show his (the jackers) hand grip the sand, probably to get the cum off of it. BTW this took place at night, w/plenty of "Moonlight" get it?

Oh my mother loving jesus loving christ.

----------------

from iMDB . . .
A young, African-American, gay man deals with his dysfunctional home life and comes of age by literally cumming in another mans hand in Miami during the "War on Drugs" era. Time period got nothing to do with it - he loves cumming in other men's hands homosexually regardless of the era. The compelling story of his struggle to cum super hard is told across three defining chapters in his life as he experiences the ecstasy, pain, and beauty of cumming super hard in another man's hand while making loud-rear end "sex noises" whilst getting jacked off by said gay homosexual man and dealing with falling in love while grappling with his own sexuality about cumming.

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels posted:

from iMDB . . .
A young, African-American, gay man deals with his dysfunctional home life and comes of age by literally cumming in another mans hand in Miami during the "War on Drugs" era. Time period got nothing to do with it - he loves cumming in other men's hands homosexually regardless of the era. The compelling story of his struggle to cum super hard is told across three defining chapters in his life as he experiences the ecstasy, pain, and beauty of cumming super hard in another man's hand while making loud-rear end "sex noises" whilst getting jacked off by said gay homosexual man and dealing with falling in love while grappling with his own sexuality about cumming.

lmfasofa

Daikatana Ritsu

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

getting jacked off is bad rear end.

my bitter bi rival

Jack Daniels posted:

from iMDB . . .

lmao

----------------

Jack Daniels posted:

from iMDB . . .
beauty of cumming super hard in another man's hand while making loud-rear end "sex noises" whilst getting jacked off

lmmmofa I'm dfreaking dying

Jack Daniels

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Jack Daniels posted:

from iMDB . . .

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------

• Locked thread
«5 »